JEM HAS ARRIVED! [Contest #2 JEM Winner] Let's open this Bad Horsie up all... - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 46 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 12:40 AM Thread Starter

JEM HAS ARRIVED! [Contest #2 JEM Winner] Let's open this Bad Horsie up all...

The Jem arrived today all. My first Jem came and...she's beautiful *wipes tear from eye.* I wanted to share the opening with you all to help create a sense of experience winning this guitar. I really could shed a tear for receiving this guitar. I am so happy to have this Jem because I always wanted an Ibanez Jem guitar since I discovered Steve Vai and began my growth playing and understanding the guitar/music. I hope the pictures help create for you all some kind of experience what it is like winning this guitar...

YES!!! It's the package! I wonder what could be in here...

Let's crack her open...

Here it is waiting for the unveiling...

LET'S OPEN THE CASE!!!

Ahhh all the goodies inside the case...

Closer look at this...

Last edited by Paul_R; 07-07-2006 at 01:31 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 46 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 12:43 AM Thread Starter

Re: JEM HAS ARRIVED! [Contest #2 JEM Winner] Let's open this Bad Horsie up all...

Time for the ol' traditional Red Couch Photo Shoot (Idea derived from Rich's photographical work of guitars )

Last edited by Paul_R; 07-07-2006 at 01:51 AM.
post #3 of 46 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 12:47 AM

Re: JEM HAS ARRIVED! [Contest #2 JEM Winner] Let's open this Bad Horsie up all...

very nice man congrats.
post #4 of 46 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 12:50 AM

Lol...nice suspenseful post Paul

Congrats!!

Keep the steak sauce away from her and by all means, don't tell your insurance company what you paid for her
post #5 of 46 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 01:00 AM Thread Starter

And the "traditional" (Airguitar ) cheesy grins:

Sorry, I look a little sleepy from 5:30am this morning in this picture. I am too excited to go to bed! Work tomorrow will be a daze.
post #6 of 46 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 01:09 AM Thread Starter

And I name her...(drum roll ) "Jem" because it's a Jem and my FIRST Jem. Thank you Everyone for participating in the raffle--I wish I could have you all over to play Jem and enjoy some of my BBQing with FREE BEER! Thank you Jemsite/Glen (Woo Hoo!!), Matt at Matts Music, Kennydoe, and everyone who put their money down in the raffle for making one of my dreams come true! Did I miss anyone? I hope I didn't but thanks very much if I forgot to thank anyone else.

Thinking of all those who made this happen... THANK YOU!!!! MY FIRST JEM YAAAHOOOOO!!!! And not my last.

Last edited by Paul_R; 07-07-2006 at 01:55 AM.
post #7 of 46 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 01:12 AM

Congratz!!! Looks damn lovely
post #8 of 46 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 01:16 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi2tom
Congratz!!! Looks damn lovely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoclasiccl
very nice man congrats.
Thanks all! I'm so happy to have it. I feel so lucky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJEMMER777
Lol...nice suspenseful post Paul

Congrats!!

Keep the steak sauce away from her and by all means, don't tell your insurance company what you paid for her
LOL! I keep the sauce AWAY from the guitars! They're for special moments.
post #9 of 46 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 02:01 AM Thread Starter

Good luck to everyone in the next raffle/contest. I hope it works out and the 3rd Jemsite winner is declared! I look forward to watching the event proceed:

http://www.jemsite.com/forums/showth...hlight=contest

Just a personal note to everyone who put their money down in this raffle/contest: Thank you so much for particpating and placing your $25 in this contest. I am so overwhelmed with joy to have this guitar because it is my first Jem. I really do wish I could shake all of your hands for making this experience and dream come true. If you're ever in town, please let me know so you can have the experience of handling Jem and play her (carefully ). Thanks again everyone for making my first Jem come to be!
Paul

Last edited by Paul_R; 07-07-2006 at 02:21 AM.
post #10 of 46 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 02:17 AM

Congrats man...Hard Rock Her man...
post #11 of 46 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 02:20 AM

Um.....shouldn't you be PLAYING her right about now
post #12 of 46 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 02:42 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJEMMER777
Um.....shouldn't you be PLAYING her right about now
Right! Playing away my friend. Trust me...the guitar is being played. I just had to hold her for awhile and pinch myself to make sure I own an Ibanez Jem.
post #13 of 46 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_R
And I name her...(drum roll ) "Jem" because it's a Jem and my FIRST Jem. Thank you Everyone for participating in the raffle--I wish I could have you all over to play Jem and enjoy some of my BBQing with FREE BEER! Thank you Jemsite/Glen (Woo Hoo!!), Matt at Matts Music, Kennydoe, and everyone who put their money down in the raffle for making one of my dreams come true! Did I miss anyone? I hope I didn't but thanks very much if I forgot to thank anyone else.

Thinking of all those who made this happen... THANK YOU!!!! MY FIRST JEM YAAAHOOOOO!!!! And not my last.
You for got to thank your mom and God too ! seriously, congrats ! I'm sure you'll enjoy her, they are awesome guitars (I love mine).
post #14 of 46 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 05:45 AM

Big congrats on your first Jem Paul_R. She's a real beauty.
post #15 of 46 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 06:05 AM

goshhhhhhh congrats!! damn i want one of em too!

Tags
ibanez jem , steve vai

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode