Jem Jr 333 White - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 09-17-2011, 07:59 PM Thread Starter

Jem Jr 333 White

Been a fan of this site for a long time, use to own a couple Jems in the early 90s. Im a 37 year old metal head who has played guitar over 25 years. I own everything from vintage Les Pauls, John 5 Teles, Dime Razorbacks, etc.
Bought this 333 in mint condition used at Guitar Center in Charlotte NC for $299. I wouldnt sell this guitar unless someone offered me stupid money. I verified the serial# with Ibanez and it is a 333. I installed a Dimarzio X2N in the bridge and set the guitar up for shred mode!

Google this guitar, youtube this guitar, they just don't exist in the US. Yeah, it's the cheap Jem, But the rumors are false. This is a great guitar for the money. The quality is great with no flaws. The neck is great, good fret job, nice bridge.
It has the monkey grip, lion claw and the Jem input jack.

I use to endorse (that means I didnt pay for them, lol) Dean guitars and I have 3 Dime models that were made in Korea and their quality does not come close to this guitar. Yes, it's made in Indonesia, but Vai is not letting them produce junk.
My friend just bought a new RG 350DX and this 333 eats it alive.
I plan on making a youtube video soon so I can go over this guitar with anyone who want to see it.
Not trying to brag about my cheap Jem Jr, I know all you collectors are laughing, I just want people to know that this guitar is not some kind of junk copy and it is actually a great guitar for the money.
BTW, pic is in the Gallery, go check it out!

TFNC
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 09-18-2011, 06:09 AM

Reviews: 1
Re: Jem Jr 333 White

299.99 used?
They can be purchassed for 350.00 new here http://www.instrumentsfactory.com/pr...ic-Guitar.html
But, it does not matter what others think, if you like it, thats all that does!
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 09-18-2011, 01:11 PM Thread Starter

Good luck on ordering that! If they are so easy to order then why do we not see any out there? This is the same site that offers the new Floral Jems for $350??? They also have no contact phone # or email address where you can even ask them a question.

But if you feel comfortable giving them your credit card # then have at it!
Yeah I know they sell for $350, PLUS SHIPPING from the other side of the world. So $299 isnt a bad price in mint condition.
BTW, someone on this site, who has one hell of a Jem collection, has already offered me $800 to sell it.

TFNC
post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 09-18-2011, 01:32 PM

Reviews: 11

Dude. Theyre only a available in certain markets to counter fake ones. Dont compare a 333 to a 7. Ibanez makes great guitars, you dont need to convince anyone. Please dont parlor us for fools either.
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 09-18-2011, 02:12 PM

Reviews: 4

Wow... Whoever wants to buy a Jem 333. Please drop me a PM. I will get you one and shipped it your way . (Provided payment first)
Like Linux said, these are available in certain markets to counter fake ones. And unfortunately, where I stay is one of those places. The quality of a Jem 333 is equivalent to a pre 2011 RG350/370.
However, thumbs up for not buying a Chibanez instead. The Jem 333 is way better than a Chibanez anyday.
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 09-18-2011, 05:52 PM

Reviews: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by faekildare View Post
Wow... Whoever wants to buy a Jem 333. Please drop me a PM. I will get you one and shipped it your way . (Provided payment first)
Like Linux said, these are available in certain markets to counter fake ones. And unfortunately, where I stay is one of those places. The quality of a Jem 333 is equivalent to a pre 2011 RG350/370.
However, thumbs up for not buying a Chibanez instead. The Jem 333 is way better than a Chibanez anyday.
Very well put my friend....may have to take you up on that offer someday!!!
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 09-18-2011, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeallikeapig View Post
Good luck on ordering that! If they are so easy to order then why do we not see any out there? This is the same site that offers the new Floral Jems for $350??? They also have no contact phone # or email address where you can even ask them a question.

But if you feel comfortable giving them your credit card # then have at it!
Yeah I know they sell for $350, PLUS SHIPPING from the other side of the world. So $299 isnt a bad price in mint condition.
BTW, someone on this site, who has one hell of a Jem collection, has already offered me $800 to sell it.

TFNC
I'm sorry you miss understood me, I'm not saying you did bad, and if you can sell if for 800.00 you should have it gone, buy a nice RG with the $$$ and rock out!
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 09-18-2011, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by faekildare View Post
I know your clear across the world, but what could you put to me for?
If you mind checking into it, I may too into one. I have some nice stuff also you may want to do a trade on?
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 09-18-2011, 08:18 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxpenguin View Post
Dude. Theyre only a available in certain markets to counter fake ones. Dont compare a 333 to a 7. Ibanez makes great guitars, you dont need to convince anyone. Please dont parlor us for fools either.
Yes, we all know that, but thank you for your informative input.

1- I didnt compare the 333 to a 7.
2- Im not looking to convince anyone, Im just informing that it not as bad as the rumors make it out to be. It actually a decent guitar.
3- I'm not interested in hanging in "parlor' with a fool.
Bahahaha!
Peace out!
TFNC
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 09-18-2011, 09:04 PM

Reviews: 11

Id suggest buying a thesaurus with that 800$ youre gonna get for your 250$ guitar.
Anyway, welcome.
post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 09-18-2011, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Yes, we all know that, but thank you for your informative input.

1- I didnt compare the 333 to a 7.
2- Im not looking to convince anyone, Im just informing that it not as bad as the rumors make it out to be. It actually a decent guitar.
3- I'm not interested in hanging in "parlor' with a fool.
Bahahaha!
Peace out!
TFNC
Honestly, I've been here for a long time and I cannot remember once that anyone has bagged on the 333 or the 555. We DO get a lot of folks coming on telling us how great they are in spite of their construction/parts though.

I personally have nothing bad to say about any of the Jem Jr's. With some simple upgrades they can be very good "gigging" guitars.

Quote:
..........The quality is great with no flaws. The neck is great, good fret job, nice bridge.
It has the monkey grip, lion claw and the Jem input jack.
I guess that your definition of quality is not the same as mine......that's ok though. I just find it hard to believe that after you "use to own a couple Jems in the early 90s" that you can feel that the neck and, more importantly, the bridge are of decent quality.
post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 09-18-2011, 10:20 PM

If there's anything I learned in my years here it's if a guitar is cheap enough someone will start a thread about what a great deal it is & if it's over $1500 30 people will start threads about it being overpriced
post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 09-18-2011, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcid View Post
If there's anything I learned in my years here it's if a guitar is cheap enough someone will start a thread about what a great deal it is & if it's over $1500 30 people will start threads about it being overpriced
LMAO!!!! If that's not the truth, I don't know what is!!!!
post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 09-18-2011, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGTFanatic View Post
Very well put my friend....may have to take you up on that offer someday!!!
Sure. Just drop me a PM if you ever want one. I'll go get it and shipped it over to you. I know there are a lot of locals here who bought the 333 and modified it in the the 7v looks.
post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 09-18-2011, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamm'n Jimmy View Post
I know your clear across the world, but what could you put to me for?
If you mind checking into it, I may too into one. I have some nice stuff also you may want to do a trade on?
I don't own one myself. If I were to get one for you guys, it will be a new one from the shop though. Is it seriously that popular? LOL.

Tags
333 , ibanez , jem , steve vai , white

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode