Jem Jr + Edge Install Question
Hi - I have a 2015 Jem Jr that I bought for the sake of modding. I now have Evos DP158 and DP159 installed instead of the stock pickups - a Dimarzio 5 way switch and push pull pots by way of electronics. The tuners were replaced by Graph Tech Ratios.
Now, I have a spare EDGE bridge in my drawer and went ahead and swapped it in but there seem to be issues:
1) Does not sit properly with the existing posts - seems to be slightly off
2) Due to #1, does not return to true zero, I have to do an extra tap to make it sit and stay at pitch
Now, here's what I plan to do next, need your thoughts:
1) Remove the existing posts
2) Widen the anchor hole to 11mm
2) Find other studs that could work like the edge but fit in the existing anchors
3) Re-install bridge
Thanks a ton.