Jem news in England (price and pictures) - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-17-2002, 01:38 PM Thread Starter

Jem news in England (price and pictures)

Hello;
Well guys from england... If you want a jem 7vsbl for "only" 1500* instead of 2000 (I know the american jem lover must be disapointed!!!)
just have a look on the rear cover of "guitarist" magazine with the guy from "dire strait" : a new shop near London put an ad about great sale with pictures of ibanez (jem, js) for a lower price* :For example : jem vsbl for 1550.
but i's only this month!!!

Also, just go to "Borders" or "waterstones" and have a look to a new book about guitar ((with a rickenbaker on the cover)... Turn the page and there's 4 pages about the "jem fp" (full colour, big picture etc...) It's really beautiful...
:P :P :P Just enjoy...

If you want have some more informations (title, page, references etc...) about it just ask me and wait till this week end! (My book is in my flat in Cambridge and I'm in london during the week!) It cost around 15/20

See ya
JS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-17-2002, 01:47 PM

FP book

Being the proud owner of an 88' FP, i wouldnt mind some info on this book your talking about, since i work in london, i could pick up a copy pretty easy if i have the right details.

thanx,
rob
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-17-2002, 02:06 PM Thread Starter

Hello again;

In fact This book 's all about the guitars that change the world (les paul, strat, jackson soloist, etc...)... They clearly say that the jem is now a true classic (everyone here agree I think)! the "jem section is also about how Ibanez manage to have Steve Vai in his team (like in "guitar buyer magazine" : it's a great time for jem lovers to live in England nowadays)...
The introduction is written on a double page picture of an 88-92* fp and it's a pattern number 1! (she has a edge tremolo*)
The cover of the book represent a rickenbaker as I said and there's some red aroud..; It's easy to find in "borders".... If you find it, tell me what you think about it, if not..; I'll tell you more details...

I was about to buy two of it : one to keep and a another one to cut the picture and put on in a frame... The pictures are excellents even for the other guitars!
At the end of the book they explain everything about guitar (neck, wood, etc... And you can see a jem with a fender strat... You can also see a multicolor universe (but only a small picture).

It's a new book : I bought it in may or something like that... The proof is you can see the new "music man Petrucci" in (small picture too)...

Please... grab it and let's share our impression... I was so happy to find a real book where the jem is acclaim as one of the "most classic and one of the better rock guitar in the world!!!
:P :P

JS

Tags
edge trem , fender strat , jackson soloist , jem vsbl , les paul , steve vai

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode