JEM10 or JEM90th - Need some help if possible - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 09-08-2001, 11:17 PM Thread Starter

JEM10 or JEM90th - Need some help if possible

Hey guys! I am in need of some help and advice. *Does anyone know where I could find a JEM10 or a JEM90th Anniv. in good condition that I could possibly trade for with my brand new 2001 PRS Custom 24? Or maybe even other models, or two less collectable models?!
**I bought this guitar and love the tone and looks, but I still prefer the necks of JEMS and Universes. I just bought a UV777BK cheap off EBay and that confirmed it for me. So I am HOPING to find a place or individual that would be willing to trade with me possibly. I paid over $2400 for the guitar and had the McCarty modification done to it (another $100) , I still have the original 5way rotary pot and tone pot as well. It has a new hardshell case with it as well. I don't have the warranty card as I sent it in. *AS I said....tone and looks-wise this guitar is awesome, and even playability too. But I just prefer the necks on JEMS. *I would even consider other models or whatever. Open to ideas as long as its a good trade-off.

* *Anyway....I have pics of it if anyone is interested or can point me to someone who is. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!

A.J.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode