JEM911USA update - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-25-2003, 01:33 PM Thread Starter

JEM911USA update

Well, alot of you have been waiting very patiently for this project, as have I, just an update for all of you.

The body has been completed by EKG, Mahogany body with all the Jem features of course.

It is currently at ATD awaiting the swirl, hopefully by mid to end of next week Darren will have it swirled (quivers in anticipation)

The neck, well, that's been my nightmare, started to do the inlay, then decided, I want an ebony board, so the neck is now undergoing the conversion from rosewood to ebony, but it will be done by the time I get the body back.

I have all chrome hardware, lo pro of course.

And Dimarzio Evolution pickups, in Red White and Blue of course.

There are some integral people I want to thank that are helping make this project a reality.

Eddie Kolesar for the body,

Darren Johansen from ATD for the swirl

Butch Slusher for the chrome hardware

Jon Rayl for the pickups

(I'd thank me for the neck, but that would be tacky LOL)

Hopefully in the next week there will be some pics to show you, and within a month, hopefully there will be a guitar to show!!!!!!

I'm completely ecstatic that this project is nearing completion, it has been a very special project to me, and one that I will keep forever.

Thanks again to all who helped, and are helping with this project.......

God bless America

Jeremy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-25-2003, 02:12 PM

wow, I'm excited myself to see another new Jem, keep it up?
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-25-2003, 07:37 PM

Reviews: 4
I want to see that swirl! If I had the cash, I'd make my UVBK into a 7string AmeriJEM (AKA The USAniverse!)

Awesome job on those inlays!
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-27-2003, 11:19 AM

Pics, Pics, Pics!!!!!! Can,t wait to see it Jeremy.......
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-27-2003, 11:24 AM Thread Starter

you can rest assured that as soon as there are pics you will see them

Tags
chrome hardware , dimarzio evo , dimarzio evolution , dimarzio evolution pickups , ebony board , evolution pickups , mahogany body

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode