"Jems in Paradise" - Page 3 - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 137 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 12:42 AM

Re: "Jems in Paradise"

Sweet collection man.

I acturally feel bad for that other guy in the jam room. You with all those jems and he is stuck with an RG Didn't your mommy ever teach you to share?

-Scott
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 137 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 12:45 AM

"...This must be just like livin' in paradise..."

nice guitars man
post #33 of 137 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 02:27 AM

and a very nice backyard too..... I wish I have a backyard like yours
post #34 of 137 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 06:53 AM

Re: caption contest (no prize)

Quote:
Originally Posted by damo7v

"get off my grass!"
"or else I'll cut you with a mean shred solo"

Regards

André

post #35 of 137 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 07:29 AM

You have exactly what I want... well, I wouldn't need two FPs... but sure as hell would be sweet to have a couple : )

Man oh man, get me a bib and wipe the drool from my chin.
post #36 of 137 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJEMMER777
Actually, I have thought about that marian....wouldn't it look TOO cool (plus I just love Maple boards
Hell yeah, ill always feel that if the VSBL had had a maple board itd have been the Jem to get for years to come...
post #37 of 137 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Wow Thanks for all the really nice comments / replies Jemsters Lol...actually, I'd love to take up photography as a profession....but as you can see from the poor quality of my camera....One of these daze I'll get a real camera...then maybe you'll get your PM Joe Joe
Sounds like a fair deal, i'll buy you a great camera and you'll send me your jems

But, i think i just have to save up...
ahh man, life's hard...
post #38 of 137 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 10:38 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koss
Sweet collection man.

I acturally feel bad for that other guy in the jam room. You with all those jems and he is stuck with an RG Didn't your mommy ever teach you to share?

-Scott
HA - actually, that is my life long friend / axe man Johnny G. I did let him play my VWH for a while after I got my VSBL. But the dude suffers from mass clammy palm syndrome. I cannot even shake his hand w/o having to wash mine...YUK One day I picked it up after he'd been playing it for about a month....E gads It took me 3 hours to clean all the gunk off the fretboard. Also, I've heard that the gold on the trem fades from sweaty hands and mine has ZERO fading (and I dont want fading) so that was that. So I bought him that RG to gunk up all he want's. I listened to mommy after all
post #39 of 137 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 10:38 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi2tom
and a very nice backyard too..... I wish I have a backyard like yours
Thanks and actually you can mi2tom. I started out with literally nothing more than a dirt lot. A field with no trees and no grass...nothing but dirt and weeds (lots of um) I planted all the trees, grass, etc. Just dont sit around and watch them grow, lol. You'll get old man quick I'll post some before / after shots so you can see
post #40 of 137 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 10:40 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoe
But, i think i just have to save up...
ahh man, life's hard...
You got that right
post #41 of 137 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Thanks and actually you can mi2tom. I started out with literally nothing more than a dirt lot. A field with no trees and no grass...nothing but dirt and weeds (lots of um) I planted all the trees, grass, etc. Just dont sit around and watch them grow, lol. You'll get old man quick I'll post some before / after shots so you can see
Oh... thanks jjemmer would love to see the before and after pics. Actually I'm planting plants, flowers, some vegetables and trees as we talk, the only darn thing is have to wait for them to grow... And the only thing missing now are the jems.. Hey... maybe you could send them over to me so I can take pics with it
post #42 of 137 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 11:18 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi2tom
Oh... thanks jjemmer would love to see the before and after pics. Actually I'm planting plants, flowers, some vegetables and trees as we talk, the only darn thing is have to wait for them to grow... And the only thing missing now are the jems.. Hey... maybe you could send them over to me so I can take pics with it
Cool.....so your computer is outside I know all about the WAITING for them to grow thing, trust me Oh and I didn't have my Jems until about 6 years after I had planted....so...maybe in 6 years....you'll have MORE Jems than me
post #43 of 137 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 11:18 AM

i need to find where you got the seeds to grow such a wonderful "Jem Garden"
i noticed ANOTHER hat pic! the hat, the hat, the hat, the hat....
a VBSL with the maple BFP neck would look nice. i think the rosewood kinda looses the vine and it doesn't stand out at all. the maple would look much better for overall visual candy and besides most Jemsiters love maple. maybe we've stumbled on a new Jem idea for Ibanez..hmmmm.

Music is something bigger and greater than myself and I'm just glad to be a part of it. -TJ

A wise man once told me, "never discuss politics or religion in a disco enviroment" -Frank Zappa
post #44 of 137 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 11:21 AM

My house doesn't have a big lawn, but my family's going to move into a bungalow, with plenty of lawn space . Hopefully by then I'll have my own sweet collection of JEMs, UVs, JSs, RGs, and Ss (a guy can dream, can't he?) and take some pictures. Luckily I have an artsy brother, so photography won't be much of a problem . Anyway, sweet collection dude.
post #45 of 137 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 11:27 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamndemon69
i need to find where you got the seeds to grow such a wonderful "Jem Garden"
i noticed ANOTHER hat pic! the hat, the hat, the hat, the hat....
a VBSL with the maple BFP neck would look nice. i think the rosewood kinda looses the vine and it doesn't stand out at all. the maple would look much better for overall visual candy and besides most Jemsiters love maple. maybe we've stumbled on a new Jem idea for Ibanez..hmmmm.
I agree totally - I think the VSBL with the BFP neck would look outstanding...plus I LOVE maple Actually, I didnt use any seeds. I dug all the trees out from some land I have when they were smaller and brought um back to the house and transplanted them.....works pretty good and beats the hell out of paying rediculous prices for trees at a nursery. Trees aint cheap at all. It is kinda a pain though and some times the tree doesnt make it But I've had pretty good luck....only lost one out of all so far. Hee hee.....Tom's going to wish he'd never metioned the HAT thing

Tags
bfp neck

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode