JS4 on reverb - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-31-2014, 08:16 AM Thread Starter

JS4 on reverb

Well this marks the first JS4 I've ever seen for sale.

https://reverb.com/item/421467-joe-s...bow-super-rare

The JS3 I saw up for sale was listed at $30k, so this doesn't surprise me. Now I just need to see a JS5.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-31-2014, 12:49 PM

Reviews: 2
Re: JS4 on reverb

Absolutely awesome.... this is the first one I've seen outside of the catalog......this is totally different from what I expected it to look like......

$25k does surprise me........are they really worth that much? even in NOS condition?
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-31-2014, 01:07 PM
Vendor

Actually the JS3 started at $90,000 and worked its way down, you know how he operates.

Everybody wants big money for painted JS's these days. Who knows if or what it will sell for. I've known about this one for a decade, I wish some would come out I don't know about to help the research.
Rich is online  
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-31-2014, 01:45 PM Thread Starter

That JS3 was in Japan, correct? I saw it at $30k (maybe it was $27k?) but it's not like the auction actually completed, so I have no idea if/what it finally sold for.

I've always assumed that these prices were relatively arbitrary, just advertising basically and that serious deals would happen behind the scenes.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-01-2015, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takin' a Ride View Post

I've always assumed that these prices were relatively arbitrary, just advertising basically and that serious deals would happen behind the scenes.
I think the same.

First time i've seen a JS4 for sale too. Good luck to the buyer, and good luck to the seller for departing...but i'd do the same for 25k!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode