JS700 - Finally got mine - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-02-2001, 12:05 PM Thread Starter

JS700 - Finally got mine

It's been about two months and alot of saving up and extra work but I finally bought my JS700 today, and I love it. Got the Japanese version! It's so beautiful with the matching headstock and neck!!! I'll try to post some pics!! Later..................
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-02-2001, 02:15 PM

JS700

Congrats Scott! And you're still waiting for your JEM, how many guitars do you have?

I would love to see pics, not just of your 700, but your whole collection!

Enjoy your new axe.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-03-2001, 05:38 AM Thread Starter

JS700

Yep still waiting on the JEM. I got a JS100, Wolfgang Special, JS700, JEM777VBK, Fender Precision Bass, and 3 guitar bodies(Pacifica, Guyatone Tele copy, and a cheap Ibanez RX). Thats it! I'll try and get a pic and post. Later....................

Tags
wolfgang special

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Similar Searches

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode