"Just say Moe" - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-29-2008, 10:50 AM Thread Starter

Talking "Just say Moe"

Wow what a crazy world we live in...So much greed,jealousy,lies and manipulation over such trivial events and material things...Sad we put so much value and pride in the things we own...
It's been 20yrs of this crazy romance with more to come...More guitars to add to the fuel of this raging fire deep within us all...It's time to "say goodbye to romance" and stop this madness...
" Hello my name is Mario and I'm an Ibanez Jem addict!!!" I want to own one of each...Will this madness stop??? It could if we all admit to our addiction and just say Moe....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-29-2008, 11:22 AM

Re: "Just say Moe"

My guitars & my rose gardens are pretty much the only things, possesion wise, that I have pride in. The roses are something that directly relates to me appreciating God, as roses are of His creation. The guitars?.........well..........
what can I say? Im weak in my flesh But I apprciate that God blessed me with the ability to hear, love, and play music
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-29-2008, 11:40 AM

Reviews: 6

I've learned to appreciate my lesser Ibby's like my 550, and throw my extra cash at my car. I am engine block head, i love cars. An addiction for cars, is actually just as bad as one for guitars, depending on what cars and or guitars you buy. We live for the things we bond with, no one should be able to limit our dreams. In life, we gotta fuel our passions. This life is short and misunderstood. Don't waste it trying to filter yourself into some textbook atypical white color guy. Go out there, work hard for the things you want, and play hard with the things you earn.
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-29-2008, 11:48 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranz 777 View Post
My guitars & my rose gardens are pretty much the only things, possesion wise, that I have pride in. The roses are something that directly relates to me appreciating God, as roses are of His creation. The guitars?.........well..........
what can I say? Im weak in my flesh But I apprciate that God blessed me with the ability to hear, love, and play music
Awsome..."For the Love of God" great perspective...But also remember "GOD gave Rock and Roll too Ya..." Enjoy and God Bless
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-29-2008, 12:12 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fender868 View Post
I've learned to appreciate my lesser Ibby's like my 550, and throw my extra cash at my car. I am engine block head, i love cars. An addiction for cars, is actually just as bad as one for guitars, depending on what cars and or guitars you buy. We live for the things we bond with, no one should be able to limit our dreams. In life, we gotta fuel our passions. This life is short and misunderstood. Don't waste it trying to filter yourself into some textbook atypical white color guy. Go out there, work hard for the things you want, and play hard with the things you earn.
Passions are what drives us all...It's the passion for Material things that are the true Warfare...So take a look around you and Flirt with Life a little...
Hey by the way do you have a theme going??? Grease Monkey...Monkey Grip...Please tell me you don't believe we come from Monkeys...
Thanks for sharing...Cars are hard to ingnore as well...
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-29-2008, 12:44 PM Thread Starter

Heres another thought as well...With my love for Muscle cars as well, I'm also a nascar fan...Would'nt it be insane if Ibanez sponsored a car and it was Swirled.....
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-29-2008, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario Mucaria View Post
Heres another thought as well...With my love for Muscle cars as well, I'm also a nascar fan...Would'nt it be insane if Ibanez sponsored a car and it was Swirled.....

OH MAN!!!!!
That would so be awesome!!!!!
Have a monkey grip in the rear spoiler, or the roof right above the driver. LOL!!!
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-29-2008, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranz 777 View Post
OH MAN!!!!!
That would so be awesome!!!!!
Have a monkey grip in the rear spoiler, or the roof right above the driver. LOL!!!

It might not get through tech though
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-29-2008, 05:46 PM

Yeah...........youre probrably right. They could paint it on though, like they do everything else on em. Headlights, grill, etc...............
Each wheel could be painted to look like the flourescent volume & tone knobs. Actually, the grill could be painted to look like a pickup.
Wait!!!!
Better idea.....................have Orange County Choppers do an Ibanez themed bike!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................
A neck for a suicide shift, trem bars for the clutch & brake........................

Tags
ibanez jem , monkey grip

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode