Leaving Ibanez guitars - No more jems for me - Page 10 - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #136 of 142 (permalink) Old 10-26-2010, 08:59 AM

Re: Leaving Ibanez guitars - No more jems for me

So did he end up selling all of his Ibanez guitars? Man, did he really buy 50+ guitars? I've heard of G.A.S but holy...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #137 of 142 (permalink) Old 11-04-2010, 04:28 PM

Reviews: 3

can't imagine buying that many guitars when I was that young... but if he found THE guitar in the end, best of luck to him.

If I was in that position, I would hold on to a couple of JEMs either way. Guitar preferences tend to change over the years and you just never know.
post #138 of 142 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 12:17 PM

Reviews: 3

Yeah, he sold em. Since then he bought some more Ibanez guitars(mostly stuff like rg 570s, 520s-but they were sold, too) Last time I saw him about a year ago he was really into Fender Teles. I miss playing the Jems, USA Customs and other RG's he had laying around. By the way Cody, if you ever want to get rid of that ESP project guitar let me know...
post #139 of 142 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 01:22 PM

Reviews: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbnever View Post
So did he end up selling all of his Ibanez guitars? Man, did he really buy 50+ guitars? I've heard of G.A.S but holy...
yeah..... I've got G.A.S. but no money to back it up. I've gone a bit guitar crazy as of late. More than I've ever been in my life. It's weird but I'm loving it.
post #140 of 142 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 01:34 PM

and theres me getting a warning for thread bumping....!! jeez this thread is 10 years old !!!
post #141 of 142 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 04:18 PM

Reviews: 2

one of my friends has 32 ibanez guitars at the moment.
post #142 of 142 (permalink) Old 12-11-2010, 07:16 PM

Wow, 50+ guitars.. beats me 2 anyway

Tags
alex lifeson , beautiful guitar , brian moore , bridge pickup , crystal planet , custom guitar , custom shop , deluxe strat , duncan pickups , ebony fretboard , ernie ball , fender strat , fender strats , fixed bridge , fretboard wood , gibson les paul , gibson les paul custom , guitar shop , hamer standard , hardtail jem , hollow body , ibanez collection , ibanez guitars , ibanez neck , ibanez necks , jem dbk , jem neck , jem pickups , johnny hiland , kramer pacer , les paul , les paul custom , locking tuners , monkey grip , neck pickup , parker fly , pearloid pickguard , peavey classic , prs guitar , prs guitars , rosewood neck , seymour duncan , seymour duncan pickups , signature guitar , sounding guitar , steve morse , strat sound , string acoustic , string tension , swirled jem , trem block , trem guitar , tung oil , van halen , vintage trem

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode