LNG JEM - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-13-2010, 10:16 AM Thread Starter

LNG JEM

Hi, new member.

Looking for opinions. I have a 1987, LNG Jem, #195 that I'm considering selling. Its in good shape, all original. no cracks or chips. I don't have the original case. Signed by Steve, and a previous owner got it signed by Billy Sheehan and Paul Gilbert. I was thinking 1800-2k for it. Is that realistic?

Mark
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-13-2010, 11:26 AM

Re: LNG JEM

Pics would help, all depends on condition. I just sold mine for just under 3k but it was in very good condition with no chips and only 2 paint lines. I also did not have the original case. It did take me a while to sell but if you were to ask 2k I think you would sell fast.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-13-2010, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramnalref View Post
Hi, new member.

Looking for opinions. I have a 1987, LNG Jem, #195 that I'm considering selling. Its in good shape, all original. no cracks or chips. I don't have the original case. Signed by Steve, and a previous owner got it signed by Billy Sheehan and Paul Gilbert. I was thinking 1800-2k for it. Is that realistic?

Mark

If it were mine I'd be looking for 3K, give or take a few hundred. I would think at 1800 it would go in less than an hour.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-13-2010, 02:05 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for the input. I've been checking previous posts since I posted my question. 2k to 2500 seems to be reasonable. I'll post some pictures after I get home from work.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-15-2010, 08:18 AM

I'd still start higher than that. You have nothing to loose. Let them come to you and make the effort to talk you down. The only thing I'd consider is the lack of the OHSC and, presumably, the case candy you might be lacking.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode