inspired by WMerkert's DNA questions thread, I wondered the same things about owners of LNGs...
1. do you play (gigging) or do you only stare at it? (If you gig what are your experiences?)
2. would you buy another LNG if you could?
3. would you sell your LNG, or is it a keeper?
I realise LNGs aren't as prestige or as top-quality as the DNAs, but to me they're the holy grail. it's where it all began, after all... (not counting the pre-ibanez despagni guitars of course...)
in the interest of fairness, my answers are:
1. I haven't gigged mine (#407) yet as I'm not currently in a gigging situation, but I definitely will.
2. no. I wanted one for ten years, and now I have it, but I only wanted the one! I'd buy more JEMs, for sure, but not another LNG unless the money was silly.
3. keeper, no question. it's my pride and joy.
so how about the other 776 of you?