Most Amazing Wife!! Jem 7V content - Page 2 - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-28-2011, 02:36 AM

Re: Most Amazing Wife!! Jem 7V content

LOL my wife supports none of my hobbies... probably because she sees/thinks that I have absolutely no talent. I envy you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 12:24 AM Thread Starter

LOL Ibateur, mine says she can actually "stand" my music now. I've gotten better apparently or her hearing has gotten worse.

Anyway, she dropped another bomb on me tonight. She is ok with me buying used with cash whenever I want to which opens up another whole market....777SK, JPM's, JCustoms.

Woohoo!!! What I really want is a high quality Ibanez. The JPM's interest me the most as they are spec'd exactly how I would want a guitar to be. Viper neck with side dots, lo pro, controls off the bridge humbucker, tonal options, Air Norton/Steves Special pickups and IF I could find a JPM90, Ebony fretboard. And one of my favorite paintjobs, I just love the Picasso styling.
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by satchmo72 View Post
LOL Ibateur, mine says she can actually "stand" my music now. I've gotten better apparently or her hearing has gotten worse.

Anyway, she dropped another bomb on me tonight. She is ok with me buying used with cash whenever I want to which opens up another whole market....777SK, JPM's, JCustoms.

Woohoo!!! What I really want is a high quality Ibanez. The JPM's interest me the most as they are spec'd exactly how I would want a guitar to be. Viper neck with side dots, lo pro, controls off the bridge humbucker, tonal options, Air Norton/Steves Special pickups and IF I could find a JPM90, Ebony fretboard. And one of my favorite paintjobs, I just love the Picasso styling.
why you lucky *******!!
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 11:45 PM

Reviews: 11

My wife got me my 7VWh as a surprise present in 08 which was amazing and has been fully behind me in building my custom BUT with my recent rabid fascination with all things guitar and a basic "don't wanna talk about anything else but guitars" attitude...... it's wearing a little thin on her.

........ she aint seen nothing yet. Wait till I recieve my custom from ET's...... can anyone say "just the tip of the iceberg?"
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-03-2011, 12:18 AM

Reviews: 11

i wish i had the money to do some more customs...id really like ernie at et to make me aneck to go with a nice swirled uv of some sort. anybody wanting to donate to a poor 19 year olds custom fund?
post #21 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-03-2011, 01:50 AM

I'm assuming you've got a job, so just hang in there and save up. Quality (in most places) is only improving so the longer you wait, the better you'll get in terms of guitar. Technology will also improve more so you may get more interesting options.

Tags
7vwh , awesome , wife

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode