My 30th DNA Arrived - No, not #030 ;-) - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-19-2001, 11:13 PM Thread Starter
Vendor

My 30th DNA Arrived - No, not #030 ;-)

Thanks to the help of Scott74 my 30th DNA arrived yesterday. I had a goal to handle 10% of them by the end of the year, after all I had a big headstart in the Pick Off. Guess I achieved that goal a little early. Unfortunately (or fortunately) it's a Lizard so it won't be leaving! :biggrin:

Scott was invaluable in getting this done because Ikebe had it and they do NOT sell to anyone outside Japan. Let me say here and now, Scott is absolutely dependable, a class act, and kept me VERY informed the whole way!! THANKS SCOTT!!!

Of course since it actually took so long to get everything done I've bought #31 and 32 since, I wonder what my next goal should be?? :biggrin:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-19-2001, 11:29 PM

My 30th DNA Arrived

cool! Congrats! Glad I could help with one of them ;-)

I'll help you move some of the new Jems when/if they get announced :-) (speaking of which, after they announced, what kind of lag is there until they are available?).

roland
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-19-2001, 11:30 PM

Reviews: 3
My 30th DNA Arrived

Buy some of my guitars for top dollar. *
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-19-2001, 11:38 PM Thread Starter
Vendor

My 30th DNA Arrived

Quote:
Quote: from jay ratkowski on 11:30 pm on July 19, 2001
Buy some of my guitars for top dollar. *
Thought I already did?!

Quote:
Quote: from Roland Schemers on 11:29 pm on July 19, 2001
what kind of lag is there until they are available?).

roland
Depends on how much lead time there is. As Steve has been spotted with one already I imagine there's plenty of lead time if they're debuted at NAMM 02. This is the only explanation I have for serial #'s dating a year in advance of a models release. (If it's Summer NAMM throw that out the window)
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-20-2001, 12:22 AM

My 30th DNA Arrived

Wow, that's quite an accomplishment. *Rich, you really make Ed R**man look like a shmuck... as if he needs any help. *Congrats!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode