My Ideal Universe - Perhaps? - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-13-2001, 06:38 PM Thread Starter

Reviews: 12
My Ideal Universe - Perhaps?

http://www.mindspring.net/~feast/uv777wacky.jpg

This is only a photoshop 5.5 made guitar, although it could be a future design I would do if I ever own one. I was wondering what if the 2000 model BK's had the green pickups and black pickup guard of the original 91 universe. I apologize for desecrating a beautiful guitar by adding green to it but i just have a fancy for green pickups surrounded in black Plus I'm finding the black and chrome combination to be dull, sporty perhaps and didn't give the same impact the original universes had. The abalone sides will not be painted over of course!
The paint job would be marbelized similarly, but not necessarily the same exact detail.
What do ya guys think?

(Edited by judasbane at 7:26 pm on April 13, 2001)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-13-2001, 07:13 PM

My Ideal Universe

I love the design on the body but the green pickups somehow look a bit out of place for me. I think that it's a matter of individual taste. It's definitely more rad than your run in the mill UV777BK
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-13-2001, 08:29 PM

My Ideal Universe

Are you kidding!!! Green pickups never look out of place.:biggrin: As an added note please everyone keep hating the uv7bk w/green pickups, so I can find one cheap(I wanna buy one within the next year).

Tags
beautiful guitar

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode