Hi, it's my first post here and I wanna present you my work in progress. It's a brand new JEM333 (Jem JR) that I modified with the folowing:
- Bridge and Neck Evo pickups (It was meant to be white... but when It came... surprise... black pups)
- Middle HS-3 pickup
- Gotoh Chrome Floyd Rose (still cosmo black lock nut but it will change soon... the Gotoh one must be adapted)
- Chrome Tuners (Guitar Parts brand)
- Black knobs and switch tip
Future modifications (soon, real soon!):
- Higher neck radius (400mm -> 430mm)
- Refret to dunlop 6105
- Make the neck back flatter like a JEM7V
- Change the inlay from plastic dots to high quality mother of pearl dots (still ordered)
- All chrome screws (still ordered)
- A new pickguard: I ordered an all black and an all white material to make a decision later but i think that in the end it will be pearloid.
- A white trussrod cover.
- A new paintjob: probably black.
- Replace the rest of the hardware with chrome ones..
Maybe in the end it will look like this:
or like this:
But now(remember it's a work in progress):
All I have to say is that the sound and bridge stability took this guitar to another level... a much higher level.
Before everybody flame me, consider that I'm from Brazil and here a brand new high end Jem it's very very very expensive... at least for me.
Replies are welcome!!