NGD--Jem7VWH - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-23-2011, 08:18 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,291
Reviews: 98
NGD--Jem7VWH

Well, I finally broke down and snagged a Jem 7VWH. I've stayed away, but the deal was just too good to pass up. It's a 2004 model. Still need to put the truss rod cover back on and it came with a ClipLok strap. Not much to say, as everyone knows what it is--here's a pic.





AlaskaBat is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-23-2011, 10:31 PM
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 1,245
Reviews: 2
Re: NGD--Jem7VWH

You know, after all of the cool guitars you have posted, this one is somewhat anticlimatic. I say that, but now you have the only cool guitar I own. Congrats. I love mine.

PS, I'm currently playing my UV777BK, so I have two cool guitars, but you get the point. I know you have many more.
therightjem is offline  
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-23-2011, 11:01 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Singapore
Posts: 341
Reviews: 4
Re: NGD--Jem7VWH

Grats. That's a beauty. Your NGD post are always making me eying with envy and curse at where I stay. LOL.
faekildare is offline  
post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-23-2011, 11:28 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,291
Reviews: 98
Re: NGD--Jem7VWH

Quote:
Originally Posted by therightjem View Post
You know, after all of the cool guitars you have posted, this one is somewhat anticlimatic. I say that, but now you have the only cool guitar I own. Congrats. I love mine.

PS, I'm currently playing my UV777BK, so I have two cool guitars, but you get the point. I know you have many more.
Exactly! This one is just sterile compared to the rest, but I couldn't pass up a good deal.



AlaskaBat is offline  
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-24-2011, 12:08 AM
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Georgia, USA
Posts: 2,878
Reviews: 4
Re: NGD--Jem7VWH

Congrats man!!! Really proud for you!!
fwd0120 is offline  
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-24-2011, 10:11 AM
 
RGTFanatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: New Lenox, IL-USA
Posts: 10,116
Reviews: 2
Re: NGD--Jem7VWH

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaBat View Post
Exactly! This one is just sterile compared to the rest, but I couldn't pass up a good deal.
Sterile??? step back and take a new look at it. There's something special about the simplicity of the VWH........ It really is a beautiful guitar.
I suspect that the VWH would be the most sought after Jem if Ibanez had discontinued it long ago.

It's gorgeous buddy, and I too am growing very envious of you collection!!!

Awesome man.

Ryc
RGTFanatic is offline  
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-24-2011, 10:23 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,291
Reviews: 98
Re: NGD--Jem7VWH

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGTFanatic View Post
Sterile??? step back and take a new look at it. There's something special about the simplicity of the VWH........ It really is a beautiful guitar.
I suspect that the VWH would be the most sought after Jem if Ibanez had discontinued it long ago.

It's gorgeous buddy, and I too am growing very envious of you collection!!!

Awesome man.

Ryc
Oh--It's a beauty! It's just plain compared to the others, but the more I look at it--I love it. It is classy in it's simplicity. It's just not as "loud" as the others. The inlays are breathtaking. I made sure the neighbor cut the grass, too! Did you notice that? LOL!



AlaskaBat is offline  
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-24-2011, 10:31 AM
 
RGTFanatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: New Lenox, IL-USA
Posts: 10,116
Reviews: 2
Re: NGD--Jem7VWH

I did!!! LOL!!

But I miss the dandelions!!!
RGTFanatic is offline  
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-24-2011, 10:31 AM
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,060
Reviews: 1
Re: NGD--Jem7VWH

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaBat View Post
Oh--It's a beauty! It's just plain compared to the others, but the more I look at it--I love it. It is classy in it's simplicity. It's just not as "loud" as the others. The inlays are breathtaking. I made sure the neighbor cut the grass, too! Did you notice that? LOL!
I remember at about 17 yrs old (I'm 42 now) seeing one of those in the music store, simpley breath taking in person.
Jamm'n Jimmy is offline  
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-24-2011, 10:39 AM
 
RGTFanatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: New Lenox, IL-USA
Posts: 10,116
Reviews: 2
Re: NGD--Jem7VWH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamm'n Jimmy View Post
I remember at about 17 yrs old (I'm 42 now) seeing one of those in the music store, simpley breath taking in person.
I agree..... still a dream guitar for me. I guess I'm gonna have to build it if I ever want to own one...
RGTFanatic is offline  
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-24-2011, 12:22 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: edison nj 08817
Posts: 612
Re: NGD--Jem7VWH

congrats bat awesome jem..nice lawn too..lol..damn thats a 550 an a jem . in one week .u rock brother big time
pink13 is offline  
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-24-2011, 01:10 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,291
Reviews: 98
Re: NGD--Jem7VWH

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnosferatu2 View Post
congrats bat awesome jem..nice lawn too..lol..damn thats a 550 an a jem . in one week .u rock brother big time
You should have seen my NGD x3 thread! UV777BV, Jem777SK, and an RG-550 in the same week. Sadly, the SK and 550 are now gone.



AlaskaBat is offline  
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-24-2011, 01:11 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,291
Reviews: 98
Re: NGD--Jem7VWH

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGTFanatic View Post
I did!!! LOL!!

But I miss the dandelions!!!
Hey---I left a few dandelions out there just for you--look just behind and to the left...



AlaskaBat is offline  
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-24-2011, 01:24 PM
 
RGTFanatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: New Lenox, IL-USA
Posts: 10,116
Reviews: 2
Re: NGD--Jem7VWH

Don't let Damien see that...He likes to eat them...LOL (long, funny story)
RGTFanatic is offline  
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-24-2011, 10:39 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Plainfield, Illinois
Posts: 2,810
Reviews: 11
Re: NGD--Jem7VWH

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGTFanatic View Post
Don't let Damien see that...He likes to eat them...LOL (long, funny story)
hahahahahahahahaha

hey Rob, you still need some 7 strings in your collection. . . .

http://www.themusiczoo.com/images/9-...JRV7TPfull.jpg
D.M.RG7620 is offline  
Reply

Tags
jem , jem 7vwh

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).



Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WTB: Jem7VWH buddroyce Classified Ads: Ibanez JEM/UV Guitars 0 01-08-2007 11:11 PM
01 jem7vwh v 05 jem7vwh difference? RG3120 Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models 15 07-14-2005 07:24 PM
Parts for JEM7VWH - Trem cavity cover for JEM7VWH scarello Tech: Setup, Repairs and Mods 1 03-14-2002 04:06 PM
Parts for JEM7VWH - Trem cavity cover for JEM7VWH scarello Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models 5 03-14-2002 01:17 AM
Jem7VWH companionship - My new ~~**Jem7VWH**~~ YngVaiTriani Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models 5 10-09-2001 09:48 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome