Parts for JEM7VWH - Trem cavity cover for JEM7VWH - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-13-2002, 08:07 PM Thread Starter

Parts for JEM7VWH - Trem cavity cover for JEM7VWH

I need a trem cavity cover for my JEM7VWH with screws. Here in Rhode Island, it takes MONTHS to get any kind of part from a local dealer. Does anyone have resources to a web site or the parts themselves? It would be greatly appreciated : ) Also, is there anyway to repair the combo lock latch on a UV1000 case? Thanks Steve C
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-13-2002, 08:56 PM

Parts for JEM7VWH

you'll have to search long and hard if you want a pearloid one...I believe Rich has black ones.

ask him if he has any lock parts...
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-13-2002, 10:03 PM Thread Starter

Parts for JEM7VWH

Quote:
snakepit on 8:56 pm on Mar. 13, 2002
you'll have to search long and hard if you want a pearloid one...I believe Rich has black ones.

ask him if he has any lock parts...
That's who I got the guitar from in the first place. It is a sweet player going by Rich's description, minus the trem cavity plate. I should have it by this Friday :biggrin:
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-13-2002, 11:05 PM

Parts for JEM7VWH

if you're going to play it, don't even bother with the plate. *There's little adjustments that need to be made in there almost every time you change strings.

I haven't kept mine on in years...

Show of hands...who here keeps the back cover on? *(collectors excluded from this poll)

~K
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-13-2002, 11:13 PM

Parts for JEM7VWH

I agree, I tweak my axe all the time...and my truss rod cover hasn't been on for weeks!
besides, I think it looks better
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-14-2002, 01:17 AM
Vendor

Parts for JEM7VWH

Well, it's got the cavity cover but the edges of the pearloid are starting to curl up like the pearloid is shrinking and the base isn't. It'll still cover your springs, but like everybody says, why would you want to?

Tags
cavity cover , truss rod , truss rod cover

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode