Pics of my collection. - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-25-2004, 06:28 PM Thread Starter

Pics of my collection.

here are the pics of my collection.

Nice family. Ltd Ec-400, Ibanez Rg570, Ibanez Universe(2003), Parker p-38, and custom strat allparts neck and custom body made by myself.

But one mising in this picture above. A burnt stained blue acoustic painted by myself

And for those wondering what are those signs on that ibanez rg. well here they are

Signed by a local band.(by the way it has an evo on the bridge and a Sustainiac Stealth plus sustainer.)

Paul Gilbert signed the back of the headstock
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-25-2004, 07:16 PM

Reviews: 1
Cool Man!

Now you need a Jem!
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-25-2004, 07:23 PM Thread Starter

if i had the money
i would like a jem7bsb.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-26-2004, 11:24 AM

How does that Parker play and sound??
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-26-2004, 04:51 PM

Nice Collection! I like the BSB Acoustic. It looks like you just did the top, any plans to do the whole body? Any rub off?
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-27-2004, 02:00 AM Thread Starter

Well the parker plays really good and sounds good, i changed the stock bridge pickup with a Dimarzio tone zone, and sounds really good with the swamp ash body, also has schaller locking tuners, to provide better tuning stability.

yes the acoustic its only the top. all the body, i dont think so is a lot of work. if i had time maybe yes.
Rub off,, nothing, it feels really good to have the wood bare just with the stain,
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-03-2004, 01:40 PM

very nice

Tags
bridge pickup , burnt stained blue , dimarzio tone , dimarzio tone zone , locking tuners , paul gilbert , schaller locking , schaller locking tuners , sustainiac stealth plus , swamp ash , swamp ash body , tone zone

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode