Price of an used JEM505 - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-19-2017, 08:33 AM Thread Starter
M.V

Reviews: 5
Question Price of an used JEM505

Hello
I hope it is not inappropriate to ask such a thing in this section of the forum. I will sell my beloved JEM505, but i am not sure what price tag would be the optimal to set, since i'm quite inexperienced with selling guitars and i want to know below which price i should simply not go. So I am kindly asking you for help.
The guitar was bought in 2012 and made in year 2010 (japan). It has heavy cosmetical wear (quite a few scratches and a large chunk of chipped finish on the edge of the body, it has the original edge tremolo that has been polished to the chrome underneath cosmo finish, and it shows some wear where the grey core can be visible, but in very small amounts. The tremolo arm has a lot of finish scratched off.) The wiring has been completely customized but i intend to wire it back to the original wiring before i start selling. The frets are worn because of 5 years of intense playing but it doesn't buzz much. The bridge and neck pickups have been replace with seymour duncan jb and full shred.

I'm attaching the pictures' links below:
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I am from Europe (Slovenia). The guitar was bough new for 1024. So what do you guys say about the price?

Thank you for your help, it is appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
ibanez , jem , jem505 , price , secondhand

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode