Question about JS90th value - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-09-2006, 02:33 PM Thread Starter

Question about JS90th value

Hello,

I'm new to the forum here, and I was wondering what a near mint/mint condition JS90th without the certificate is worth these days. I am the original owner and rarely take it out of the case, but I seem to have misplaced the certificate that comes with these : (. Does lack of a certificate drop the value of these much?

I'm hoping I still have it somewhere, but I've moved around a few times since I purchased the JS90th.

Thank You,
Xerack
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-10-2006, 10:41 AM

Reviews: 18
Re: Question about JS90th value

Are you trying to sell it? In that case let me know ;-)
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-12-2006, 09:08 PM Thread Starter

No, I have been thinking of selling my JS10th, but I need to decide on a price and get some pictures taken. (I hope that isn't against the rules to say, sorry if so)

So, no idea's what the JS90th's are worth?
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 10:27 AM

Reviews: 18

well, I'd be down for the 10th, let me know. (I hope I didn't break any rules by posting this comment)

I would say that if that 90th is in good condition (no scratches, nicks, etc), I would say you could get about $1500. Personally, I believe that without the cert, the guitar loses a lot of its value since it was a collector's item. However, I could be wrong (and I hope I am for your pocket's well being )

I would pm Rich and ask him since he's the foremost expert on this.

Let me know about the 10th.

Jimmy

P.S.: Post some pics of the 90th, I'd love to see it (I've always loved that paint job).
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 12:57 PM
Vendor

No chrome wear on the pickups and perfect paint is $2k easy, certs, few cares.
Rich is online  
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 02:19 PM Thread Starter

Ok, Thanks for the replies! For some reason I thought the JS90's would have gone up in value a bit more, as they were a more limited run, and have such a beautiful finish on them. Maybe it's because of input jack location on these? ; )

Oops, didn't notice the request for the pics on the first time I read through, I'll take some soon. I have some from when I purchased the guitar, but those are in normal prints, before I had my digital camera..hehe.

Thanks Again,
Xerack

Last edited by Xerack; 11-14-2006 at 08:35 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Similar Searches

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode