Question of colored dimarzio pafpro - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-08-2010, 05:03 AM Thread Starter

Question of colored dimarzio pafpro

Maybe itís a question that has been asked thousand of time here but I have a question to ask about paf pro pickups. Iím thinking about the idea of starting a custom jem project with an original 777 neck that I found on jemsite recently and a swirled body that I would buy from Swirled.de (thanks by the way to all people who helped me to found Mirko who is a very nice dude). Therefore, as you may guess, I need the pickups. Iím looking for pickups in pink or green. It seems that the dimarzio single are not available in Green or PINK but only with a colored cover. Which, to my point of view, clashes a little bit with the pink or green paf pro. Does everyone confirm that they are not available in color. I own a late 80ís jem 777 sk and DY and it seems that the single are fully colored and not covered by any plastic plate or whatever.
Thanks for your helpÖ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-08-2010, 11:14 AM

Re: Question of colored dimarzio pafpro

not sure what you mean about the single coil, they all have covers.

i have some coloured pickups in stock.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-08-2010, 11:21 AM

Reviews: 11

WHO CARES!!!! WE'RE RAGING OVER THE CHEATING IN THE CONTEST!!!!! FFS STAY OUT OF THE TOP OF THE THREAD PAGE!!!!!!!

(I'm kidding of course!)

you can get coloured stickers on E.B.A.Y for your PUPs.... I know it's hardly classy but they are effective.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-08-2010, 11:49 AM Thread Starter

Hi Jaden,

I got your email adress by Mirko and sent you an email concerning this issue. Did u receive it?

Fred
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-08-2010, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
not sure what you mean about the single coil, they all have covers.

i have some coloured pickups in stock.
Yep, if you're looking a strat style single coil, you're looking at a plastic covering that is sitting over the bobbin and copper windings. I think a few might not have this (SD Quarterpound Strat?), but most do. The ones on Jems are no exception.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode