RECORDING DUE NOV 5th - RECORDING DUE NOV 5th - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-12-2001, 02:35 PM Thread Starter

RECORDING DUE NOV 5th - RECORDING DUE NOV 5th

hey dudes, and maybe dudettes, don't forget that if you want to be part of the recording that we discussed, entries are due by nov. 5th. *even if you don't play a jem, who cares. *this is something that has been tried and it failed. *i would like to get whoever is interested on this disk. *just something to share with each other. *could be your band, all instrumental, etc. *for more questions, ask. *i'm not copyrighting anything for anyone so you handle that if you want. *i'm just mastering stuff to cd's for us....a large group project. *sell it if you want, i don't care. *in the cd sleeve will simply be each song title with your name and email or website if you want. *if no info is sent with the tape, dat, cassette, minidisc, etc, well, what do you think will happen with it? *circular file. *if you want, send a photo and writeup of yourself or guitar, what you used to record, etc. and i'll include a link on my site... www.steverotter.com

steve rotter
po box 87542
carol stream, IL
60188-7542

there is a hugely immense writeup on this project somewhere on jemsite. *they keep moving it. *i'm posting it here to get your attention!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-12-2001, 02:39 PM
site founder 0% owner

Reviews: 1
RECORDING DUE NOV 5th

#Moderation Mode

where is the original post? i can pin it on top.

this is moved to the PLAYERS area... glen

<a href="http://jemsiteforum.com/board/topic.cgi?forum=7&topic=572" target="_self">Moved here</a>
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode