So uhhh where's the Jem 30th? - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-24-2017, 09:28 AM Thread Starter

So uhhh where's the Jem 30th?

Hey everyone! Hoping you can help alleviate some of my confusion. I ordered a Jem 30th back in January with the initial estimate for release early February, 3 months later I've heard nothing at all (I'm in the U.S. by the way). I've seen some posts on here talking about some new law for shipping certain woods which could be holding up its release? Just wondered if anyone knows what's going on with these and if there is any idea of a release date? I'm pretty patient about these things, but I have to admit my curiosity is getting the better of me as to whats going on, it's been a long time now.... Thanks friends!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-24-2017, 10:37 AM

Re: So uhhh where's the Jem 30th?

Hi,

Just to sum some of the things written somewhere else on the forum :

There was a first batch that came before the CITES treatee went into execution. So a few of the jem777 30th have already found a home.

The rest is being held with rosewood/bubinga guitars, since they ship in the same containers.

Nobody knows for sure what's really happening, even less when they'll be made avaialble.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-24-2017, 11:48 AM Thread Starter

Re: So uhhh where's the Jem 30th?

Ok thanks for the info that's kind of what I suspected but it's good to get it clarified. I guess now we wait! lol

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode