Spare Parts in the uk - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-06-2002, 07:56 AM Thread Starter

Spare Parts in the uk

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone knew where you can get spare parts for jems in the UK?

Cheers

Al
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-06-2002, 08:00 AM

What do you need?

I have stuff...

Cheers

Simon
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-06-2002, 08:23 AM

There are people about and some shops and small repair shops about that may be able to help. There's a place in Croydon I know of run by a guy who builds customns and uses ibanez parts who has a wide variety of bits and bobs lying about, what do you need? I may have some spare parts knocking about...
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-07-2002, 02:01 PM Thread Starter

Well im not actually looking for a specific part at the moment. Rather trying to find where i can get them for when, yes when, i manage to break something

cheers

Al
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-07-2002, 02:06 PM

Well this is the place
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-07-2002, 06:18 PM

MACHINE HEAD!

Well, im in the UK, and all my spare ibanez bitz come from a shop called Machine Head, they can get you anything ya like, they even managed to get me some parts for my beloved chromeboy... impressive stuff considering ibanez's track record with parts and customer service in general... www.machinehead.co.uk get the contact details from there. give em a call, decent guys down there, they'll be happy to help.

Rob
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-08-2002, 07:03 AM

Useful. I take it that any Ibanez dealer will be as good?

My new BSB is a 2000, so i might need some new cut trem posts. I don't know yet though, I haven't had the bridge off yet.

Tags
ibanez dealer

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode