Spec's for string block stoppers for Edge Pro - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-27-2014, 11:11 AM Thread Starter

Spec's for string block stoppers for Edge Pro

Hello all.

I play a JS1000. One of the string block stoppers on the guitar is so worn that the allen wrench more or less just spins in the socket, rendering the guitar useless.

Here's the serial number for my guitar - F0337096
I put that in to the guitar dater and this was the result (had to remove link).

I had a look and it seems the trem's fitted to JS1000's in 2003 was the Edge Pro Tremelo. We've been feverishly trying to figure out which stoppers will be compatible with the Edge Pro bridge, as the stoppers for the Edge Pro have been discontinued, here's the page - (had to remove link)

Will the stoppers for the Lo Pro fit properly in the Edge Pro and/or do you know of any generic ones built by Edge Pro spec's at all please?

On the same page, the results for trem' stoppers is this -

Trem Stopper Edge Pro - DISCONTINU
2EL1J-STOP 2EL1J-STOP J-STOP 2EL1J-STOP

Thanks in advice for any advance forthcoming.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
edge pro , js1000 , string block stoppers

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode