STEER CLEAR of LNG on e B a y! - Page 20 - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #286 of 294 (permalink) Old 10-29-2006, 08:23 AM

Re: STEER CLEAR of LNG on e B a y!

If someones thinking about buying his products, then they need to see reports on how his (current) work is from other forum members who just ordered his stuff, not bias him based on this old thread.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #287 of 294 (permalink) Old 10-29-2006, 08:32 AM

This thread shows how underhand he can be though.
post #288 of 294 (permalink) Old 10-29-2006, 08:37 AM

again, that was in the past, lets all just see how he handles himself now.
post #289 of 294 (permalink) Old 10-29-2006, 08:40 AM

Agreed.
post #290 of 294 (permalink) Old 10-29-2006, 02:43 PM Thread Starter

I still say bull****. An explanation should be given regarding his "newfound credibility."
post #291 of 294 (permalink) Old 10-29-2006, 03:50 PM

Good luck to him....that ibanEd looks like a kick ass fantastic guitar....but you've gotta have alot of front to sell a patented EVH design on an Ibanez headstock... plus monkey grip. Once you realise this is the same dude from the LNG thread you can't help but wonder. I think the Ibanez buying public are better off now that he is a fully paid up vendor on jemsite. Personally, I think broken trust is like a broken vase...it takes time to fix and sometimes the cracks still show (no pun intended ).

Sorry Lefty, you're right to want to move forward, which is what we are doing, but it's good to look back and see things from a distance sometimes...
post #292 of 294 (permalink) Old 10-29-2006, 07:50 PM

Hello. Great to see everyone is still here. Let the guitars speak for themselves that's all I ask. No one has to like me. As a matter of fact, unless you buy something from me, you will most likely never even have to deal me.

Unlike most of the replacement parts people, I will deliver parts in 4 weeks or less. As you will be seeing in my feedback, and in customer comments that will I'm sure good or bad end up being posted here, people love my guitars and necks.

The CNC parts are just that, and anyone could make those, but there is a personal touch to the necks that makes them a pleasure to play.

Thanks again, if there is anything I can do for anyone let me know. As I said, JemSite members will get 10% off any orders.
post #293 of 294 (permalink) Old 10-30-2006, 10:19 AM

"the first time someone shows you who they really are, believe them."
post #294 of 294 (permalink) Old 11-10-2006, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty Robb View Post
If someones thinking about buying his products, then they need to see reports on how his (current) work is from other forum members who just ordered his stuff, not bias him based on this old thread.
I've seen his "IbanEd." Pass.

Let's put it this way, if I'm going to be spending cash on a custom project, then it goes without saying I expect to be able to trust the vendor.

Tags
acoustic guitar , alder bodies , arm holder , dimarzio pickup , dimarzio pickups , fret board , guitar body , guitar shop , ibanez guitars , ibanez jem , ibanez pickups , jem neck , korean guitar , les paul , les pauls , loch ness green , lock nut , locking nut , maple fret , maple fret board , maple neck , monkey grip , neck joint , neck plate , neck thru , nut pads , playing guitar , steve vai , strap button , strap buttons

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode