Ibanez JEM Forum banner

It sure took me a while to post pictures...DSY + HAM

3K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  Flobanez 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok...when I got my HAM almost 4 years ago, I promised you guys some pix. It took me a while to make some, then didn't bother to get them uploaded, sorry about that, anyway here they finally are:

My 1998 JEM90HAM, 90th Hoshino anniversary model. Special features: played virtually daily since purchase, some nicks on the back, fogging on the scratchplate, flamed maple neck! Schaller Straplocks, silver Nylon "seatbelt" strap.

and my JEM777DSY, Desert Sun Yellow. Features, some nicks and dings, slight UV fading especially on upper bout and PUPs. 1990-1991 version, first production year with quartersawn neck, slight flaming on neck, currently equipped with a green Dimarzio ClipLock. Pictured together as JEM Twins:

See less See more
#12 ·
Thanks all for the nice comments,

90th HAM has been cleaned (several times) since taking these pix. But thanks for the suggestion. Scratchplate remains a problem tho'...but like I said it gets played often. In that particular picture, due to the lighting conditions, you can see everything.

@Jemmm
sorry about the 250k pix, I didn't want to resize, because I run 1600x1200 and I love big pix.

@Flobanez:
The DSY was a player before I got the HAM in 2001. so I played the DSY for 10years. HAM has been played intensely since 2001

Flamed maple neck close-up (HAM so maple-bubinga-maple three piece + ebony board)

Half size pix:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.