Thought this little Gem was interesting... - Page 5 - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 273 (permalink) Old 04-21-2008, 03:11 PM

Re: Thought this little Gem was interesting...

I found that in fact very strange. He was almost in the "room next door" and should have heard the racket, so to speak.

I hope no one gets taken for a ride over at the guitar show.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 273 (permalink) Old 04-22-2008, 11:21 AM

http://www.myspace.com/lostpirate77
post #63 of 273 (permalink) Old 04-22-2008, 11:29 AM

Ok, the guitar has a myspace page, everythings legit.
post #64 of 273 (permalink) Old 04-22-2008, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcid View Post
Ok, the guitar has a myspace page, everythings legit.
Yeah, that answered all my questions too!!
post #65 of 273 (permalink) Old 04-22-2008, 12:43 PM

It has so many friends. None of which have showed up here vouching for it.
post #66 of 273 (permalink) Old 04-22-2008, 12:45 PM

I'm sure Greg Howe and Paul McCartney would vouch for it if they weren;t busy filling out myspace surveys.
post #67 of 273 (permalink) Old 04-22-2008, 12:49 PM

Takes a bit more than a click of a mouse to make a friend. I remember you used to have to actually talk to people, get to know them, and keep up with them to actually call them a friend.
post #68 of 273 (permalink) Old 04-22-2008, 12:50 PM

Well, the person that claims to be Paul McCartney also has to click his mouse button
post #69 of 273 (permalink) Old 04-22-2008, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicDebris View Post
Takes a bit more than a click of a mouse to make a friend. I remember you used to have to actually talk to people, get to know them, and keep up with them to actually call them a friend.
I miss those days. I've lost a lot more true friends than gained them since the age of myspace and facebook came around.

Anyways. I have a myspace page, does that mean I'm legit too?
post #70 of 273 (permalink) Old 04-22-2008, 12:57 PM

Only if someone is trying to pull a scam with a non legit you.
post #71 of 273 (permalink) Old 04-22-2008, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicDebris View Post
That is classic. Wish I could use it in use it in my signature
post #72 of 273 (permalink) Old 04-22-2008, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcid View Post
Only if someone is trying to pull a scam with a non legit you.
I knew it.
post #73 of 273 (permalink) Old 04-22-2008, 07:09 PM

You-guys want reality!

This guitar is an IBANEZ factory JEM77PMC , all maple, ATD Stamp, with factory purple low res evo sounding pups and original neck plate.

The beginning,: I posted a heads up at Jemsite of the real condition not shown in the bay auction “To those who may want to try and win it”. The bay is wide open to all.

The years: I brought it back to life, a huge job, chased the scarf joint issue over a year to get it as close to the sweet spot before I did a fret level/dressing. Found out it’s a maple body, did the A/b process with pickups to discover they sound like evo’s yet with low res. Since day one there has been a massive amount of insults, false accusations, twisting things around I say out of context here at Jemsite about this guitar and many other things. I posted it up to begin with and along the way to share something very exciting, which my real Jem friends and I have been doing long before Jemsite existed. Each time I posted it for sale, “I” backed out. Because this thing allows me to express & release from within like no other of the over 100 Jems that have went through my hands, or any guitar I have ever touched for that matter.

Today: Everett offered to take it to a show to sell it, I don’t know where he got the 1 of 5, proto, on the tag, perhaps he knows something I don’t, perhaps he assumed, made a mistake, miscommunication, I have no idea, obviously nobody in here does either. Fact is this PMC is something very special, all maple, low res evos, from my understanding, that‘s what they talked about at the show that nothing was confirmed other than the body wood and pickups. Is it a one off? Proto? somebody knows. Everett knows my family has serious needs, he was trying to help, that's the only reason any other human would even get a “NICK” of the chance to get this guitar out of my hands. You all want to make this out to be a scam? That’s the biggest joke of this thread. To me this Jem is priceless, I would get 50k if I could, I believe it‘s worth it, not one of you have right to tell me what its worth. You guys want to bash a situation you know nothing about, make false accusations and pathetic insults like a bunch of disrespectful children, go ahead, seems to me your making mistakes just like we all do in this life.

This Jem has been Passion & Warfare since day one, the sound of the thing is absolutely insane! Yet the controversy here has been hideous, sometimes you-all act like a bunch of shot out monkey grips who need to get a new hobby…I would say I have made the biggest mistake of all…..Spending anytime whatsoever in this forum.

Oh, I deleted my recent posts because I don’t want to waste anymore time here, I have nothing to say, all the old posts about this PMC outside the adds, were deleted by Jemsite.

There ya go vultures, start twisting this around some more, I gave you a good amount to chew on and play some more games with, "A little reality check"

Passion and Warfare: Apology excepted.

To those this doesn’t apply, hey, we had fun at times, wish you all the best.

Late!

Last edited by Rodney James; 04-23-2008 at 08:22 AM.
post #74 of 273 (permalink) Old 04-22-2008, 07:32 PM

Reviews: 18

I think it's safe to say that this thread has reached its end.

Jimmy
post #75 of 273 (permalink) Old 04-22-2008, 07:47 PM

x infinity
Closed Thread

Tags
atd swirl , atd swirls , base plate , basswood body , custom inlays , custom shop , electric guitar , fret level , ibanez catalog , ibanez guitars , monkey grip , neck joint , neck plate , neck pockets , paf pro , paf pros , pickup cavity , road flare red , scarf joint , sims custom , steve vai , tung oil

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode