Trade my ENGL E670 Special Edition for a UV77MC? - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-06-2010, 07:46 AM Thread Starter

Trade my ENGL E670 Special Edition for a UV77MC?

I have a deal that might go through. My pretty much good-as-new ENGL Special Edition EL34 that I don't need anymore because I converted to Axe-FXism, traded for an Ibanez Universe 77MC. What is the value on the used market for this? I'll probably not keep the UV for long, as 7 strings are not my thing really, but I'm never getting any buyers on my amp anyways. I guess the chance of getting a sale on the UV is pretty good? How much can I expect to get for it?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

I'm not too happy about the swirl from the pics I've seen, but I guess it looks waay better in real life.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-06-2010, 10:05 AM

Reviews: 59
Re: Trade my ENGL E670 Special Edition for a UV77MC?

The price in Norway will be higher than in the US or most places in Europe due to the high VAT in Norway. Check different domestic used marked-websites and you'll get a feel for the price.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-06-2010, 10:14 AM
Super Moderator

Reviews: 1

The value of a swirl depends on the swirl itself as well as the age and condition of the guitar. They do usually find new homes quite easily though as swirls are very much to an individual's taste.
jono is online  
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-12-2010, 08:38 AM
Paw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToreFagerheim View Post
I have a deal that might go through. My pretty much good-as-new ENGL Special Edition EL34 that I don't need anymore because I converted to Axe-FXism, traded for an Ibanez Universe 77MC. What is the value on the used market for this? I'll probably not keep the UV for long, as 7 strings are not my thing really, but I'm never getting any buyers on my amp anyways. I guess the chance of getting a sale on the UV is pretty good? How much can I expect to get for it?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

I'm not too happy about the swirl from the pics I've seen, but I guess it looks waay better in real life.
I've seen your ad at finn.no and it looks like the UV77MC you're talking about was just sold (if it was the one that was on finn.no until recently). It's an MKR, and the swirl isn't very good IMO. If he traded it to you I really hope he put some money into the deal as well. AT LEAST 5000 NOK. Just my opinion though.

Tags
engl , ibanez , trade , universe

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode