Up to date DNA info? Advice. - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-04-2007, 10:07 PM Thread Starter

Up to date DNA info? Advice.

Hey all. I'm new to the forum however been visiting for some time. A long (too long) time Vai fan from Zappa days, and always mesmerized by Steve's guitars. It's now time...a serious search for my own DNA (as everyone is?) with a "condensed" up to date wealth of knowledge. There's a jumble of info out there that I just can't digest quickly or know what to trust. Any-hoo:
Availability? I've already stumbled over one...you know where...and logged off with a stomach ache. What can I expect (generally) to pay? Can I trust it? And where is the most logical place(s) to look? I assume Rich H. is a great place to start, and to be quite honest, I feel funny just posting a "WTB" out of nowhere before introducing myself here. Thank you in advance for any help!! I look forward to and genuinely appreciate your replies!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-05-2007, 04:56 AM

Reviews: 1
Re: Up to date DNA info? Advice.

Firstly welcome to the boards dahjem..
I myself as many are always in search of a dna, and when they do come about (which is rare but still once or twice a year on the bay mostly) they can range from anything between $5000-10,000 depending on the condition..
You have to be prepared from my experience to be ready to splash out that kind of cash, most tend to go quick..
Good luck mate
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-05-2007, 08:31 AM Thread Starter

Smile Re: Up to date DNA info? Advice.

Thanks. Will they ever tend to "pop up" somewhere here on the site? I would have to assume that all but the silliest buyers (of course myself included!) would tend to run fast when it actually came time to tally up!! I did expect the 6-8ish range. That makes sense. I also love the PMC's! They are soooo sweet. However the blood vessel marks more of a time in history that I survived through!
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-05-2007, 08:57 AM Thread Starter

Thumbs up Re: Up to date DNA info? Advice.

And of course the DNA thread pops up!! P&W...I LOVE the grey dimension in that swirl. wow!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-05-2007, 09:22 AM

Re: Up to date DNA info? Advice.

Thanks! I thought it was a bit ugly at first.

Last edited by Passion_and_Warfare; 12-05-2007 at 03:39 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode