Updated Pics of My Guitars!! - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 07:39 PM Thread Starter

Updated Pics of My Guitars!!

For everyone's enjoyment I decided I'd take some pics! Enjoy!......

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 07:45 PM

Re: Updated Pics of My Guitars!!

What happened to that Esquire?

I'm a big fan of the J-C.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 07:57 PM Thread Starter

Supposedly the Esquire had a professional headstock job done before I had bought it, but a few months after receiving you can see the quality job they did *LOL*

Off to Jeremy someday. I had tried before, but just didn't have the money, but someday and if I stick to my plan it will come back with a cooler finish! Thx!
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 10:41 PM

Very nice guitars especially the PGM´s.
What´s up with the PGM"200"?
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 10:55 PM

That rejuvinated JS100 is sick! Except for the missing pot. Ever thought of making a little control guard (white of course) to cover it up. THat would look awesome
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 02:52 AM Thread Starter

The PGM 200 is my mongrel. I found both the body and neck seperate on Yahoo Japan. If you go to pgmsite.com you'll actually see the photos from the auction there. I love the PGM200 and always wanted one so this is as close as I get. Of course I'm toying with just slappin the parts and pups on there and leaving as is, but I know it'd look awesome with a brand new fountain blue finish!

As for the JS it is actually a JS1 Inferno Red. I was stupid and sold all the hardware on it, and when I finally got the parts I needed I bought some new pups. Paf Joe in the neck & Screamin Demon in the bridge but I might move both to a different guitar and put original pups back in! Oh and it needs wired so the missing pot is acutally there i'm just waiting for a friend here to get time in his schedule to wire it up for me!

I'm suprised on one has asked me about the JS6000! Anyway someone decided to put a floating trem on. Also picked this one up off of Yahoo Japan for about 30,000 Yen which comes to about $300. The routing for the bridge and cavity on the back must have been done professionally cause they are very clean I really don't see anywhere they messed it up. Sperzel tuners as well but other than that it is stock!
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 11:04 AM

Ohhh, yeah. Let's see.
Yes.
Yes, i hate you.
Tubarão.
LOL!
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 05:15 PM

I dunno, something about those white pickups in the js does it for. If they were only direct mounted
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-27-2005, 12:39 PM Thread Starter

From left to right (back row then front row):

PGM200 w/ PGM500 neck
JS1 Inferno Red
PGM100 beat to hell!
J Custom RG8670TB (my baby!)
JS6000
JTK2CP
Charvel mystery
Fender Esquire GT Telecaster
Greco Japan Les Paul copy

I should have put this in my first post!

Tags
les paul , paf joe , sperzel tuners

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode