Ibanez JEM Forum banner

UV freshening...

3K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  AmazinAzian12 
#1 · (Edited)
At the risk of striking ire into the hearts of purists everywhere... BEHOLD! I replaced the bridge with an EVO7. The other two remain Blaze's. And for God's sake, yes, I know the toggle knob is still black.

See less See more
#9 ·
Not sure if that question was for me, but i'll answer...the evo7 is great. far superior to the Blaze, IMO. I play a lot of different styles at my gigs and evo is versatile for most situations. It's bootom heavy, but not overbearingly so.

It cuts thru well. I wrote & recorded a little Evo7 demo a couple years ago. Everything you hear is evo in my UV.

http://www.invisibleband.com/Kennydoe-Evo7-demo.mp3

#11 ·
I actually love the Blaze bridge - maybe it's just the amp I run it through, but it doesn't sound scooped at all to me, and it's got this great way of always falling into semiharmonic overtones... I'm a bit bored with the neck Blaze though - it sounds like Vai no matter what I do - and I already ditched the middle singlecoil. I think I'd swap out the neck if I could just decide on something to put in there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.