uv777bk - additions. - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-25-2002, 01:23 PM Thread Starter

uv777bk - additions.

what do you guys think a uv777bk will look like with white pickups, a black pickguard(white lining) and white knobs? i thinkit'd look good. what do u think?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-25-2002, 02:23 PM

uv777bk

The was one fella who posted a pick of his UV with a white pearloid guard and chrome knobs...it really looked very classy, he got it from Jeanie's in the Vendor section. *I was surprised at how great it looked. *Your suggestion would also look pretty good, even better if you traded out the hardware for all black lo pro and knobs to match. *It would be pretty hard to do anything to that guitar to make it ugly...it just drips good looks.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-25-2002, 02:31 PM

uv777bk

It sounds quite cool. Quite similar to a Jem PBK, but the white pickguard lining and different knobs adds a twist. I'd go for white or black knobs though.

Now where is that jemulator when you need one
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-25-2002, 03:05 PM
ns9

uv777bk

Hi! Actually, I have 2 UV777BK's- one stock, and one done just like you said I will try to hook my card reader up to my laptop to post a pic. Personally, I prefer the white p/u's.knobs and black/white/black pickguard to the stock colors. Nikki
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-27-2002, 01:47 PM

uv777bk

would love to see those pics...you set up to throw em out for us yet???
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-27-2002, 02:11 PM

uv777bk

I think it would look alot like this, minus the handle of course

http://jemsite.com/axes/model/jem7pbk.htm

and I still wanna know what Glen got on the back of that guitar!!!! hehehe

EDIT: added smartass comment

(Edited by littlegreenman at 2:12 pm on Mar. 27, 2002)
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-28-2002, 02:04 PM
ns9

uv777bk

Hi! Finally- got my mom to hold my guitar while i clicked (was in a motorcycle accident, paralyzed now, so i can't get up yet and make a proper "altar" for the photo ) so excuse the poor quality. Maybe I'll put a better one up this weekend. Plus, had to get a site to put the pics on!
http://shi_atsite.tripod.com/stoopidschtuffs/id1.html
Nikki
* yes, the bottom right picture is me and my best friend She is on the left, closest to the camera, hair up in a tail (Yvette). For those who have problems with simple logic, I am the one on the right. We started celebrating New Years Eve early that day, and were in the mall and did the photo booth thing. We weren't drunk yet, but the blondeness caused us to take like 15 minutes to get one dumb shot. It was hard to stop laughing long enough to get even one photo. oh well...

(Edited by ns9 at 3:22 pm on Mar. 28, 2002)
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-28-2002, 05:41 PM Thread Starter

uv777bk

nice guitar! i guess thats exactly what i was pondering, jus like you said.

Tags
black pickguard , chrome knobs , jem pbk , white pickguard

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Similar Searches

People searched for this, also searched for these:

Ibanez UV777BK Universe or 2027?
UV777BK lefty?

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode