UV7BK body/Im after purchasing.Please read - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-05-2003, 04:13 PM Thread Starter

UV7BK body/Im after purchasing.Please read

Hi,if this is in the wrong place please move it along ;-)

I have,After a fair bit of hunting,found somewhere i can purchase a Brand new UV7BK body,from the Ibi factory,now it will cost a fair price,but ultimately i'll be getting a universe for quite a bit less than 2nd hand value and considerably less than rrp

Unless anyone has a body lying around this is my only option (due to shipping,finishing,binding etc...it will cost more to get the 2 people i had in mind to this the work,Jer and Eddie)

What i would really appreciate are some ball park figures *YOU* guys would be willing to pay for an *EXACT* replacement

Thanks for your time

Rob
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-05-2003, 05:49 PM

Now is this the uv777 or the uv7? I'd probly pay more for the 777 due to the kewl pyramid thing.

I know you got the uni neck and electronics in mint con, so I guess a fair price would be the price of a uv minus the price you paid for neck/electronics, minus a few bob.
I think if you can save on getting a uv, and still get a uv, its all good. Only difference is you can set it up yourself how you like it, and you dont get that Ibanez "screwing in screws" that is so darn important
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-13-2003, 03:29 PM Thread Starter

UV777P Apperently this is the ibanez order thingy,and it's ordered,Just have to wait...Could be upto 6 months ... Anyone wanna trade complete hardwares :-) JP i'm still with ya dude ;-)

Rob

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode