UV7Bk, ENOUGH DISSING!!!!! - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-02-2003, 02:08 AM Thread Starter

UV7Bk, ENOUGH DISSING!!!!!

I really don't understand your reason behind "bitterly" hating the UV7BK. I think it is simply a beautiful guitar, i mean, come on, if your talking about beauty, I dont think a swirl of yellow, green, blue, and black is to stylish, especially with the whole 80s look, is very beautiful, more, 80's out of style look.
Everyones excuse for hating the UV7BK is becuase it is plain or does not "fit". First off, it does fit, it is the same thing ass all the other early universes, they all have green pickups and stuff, except they have peramid inlays and ugly swirls of "puke". Peramid inlays are cool, but i think this guitar is unique, partly becuase the green fret dots fit perfect but all the other universes have peramids. Second, some people say it just doesn't fit with all the other models, well, its a steve vai model guitar, he designed it, he liked, so it fits with him. Now if it fits with him and these are HIS signature guitars, please explain to me how this guitar does not fit?
I think the color contrast is just perfectly ballanced on this guitar, and it plays like a dream! Enough dissing this guitar. Out of all of my friends, they all like this and think the swirls are ass ugly ass my hairy ass.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-02-2003, 02:17 AM

I don't recall any dissing about the UVs... most people like them around here... and not to sound rude, but you should back off a little on insulting the swirls. They're highly sought after guitars... if you don't like them, that's fine, but please don't go off on a rant about it. I own one and I love it, but I'm not going to put down the other UVs just because their looks aren't as pleasing to my eye
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-02-2003, 02:45 AM
Banned

I really don't recall anyone dissing teh UV7BK either. Also, seeing as how your mom ordered the guitar for you, over the phone nonetheless, it is highly doubtful that you have any ass hair for anything to be as ugly as.
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-02-2003, 04:44 AM

I just replaced the black scratchplate with a white one - like a new guitar.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-02-2003, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Out of all of my friends, they all like this and think the swirls are ass ugly ass my hairy ass.
Both of 'em?

Can't wait 'til Kenny shows up on this one
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-02-2003, 06:21 AM

I don't recall anyone here dissing that guitar either. Sure, I personally don't like the green dots, but others love the green dots. Some would have preferred Pyramids. Either way I say, "meh".

Strange how you would like others to stop dissing a guitar you like by comming out and talking crap about guitars that others like.

wil..
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-02-2003, 07:42 AM

i know a guy who hates how the swirled UVs and old-style flash JEMs look. But on another hand, he plays a crappy poor plain basic red jackson kelly performer...
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-02-2003, 08:37 AM
site founder 0% owner

Reviews: 1
please post with smarts and according to the rules/faq to avoid this being locked ...glne
Closed Thread

Tags
beautiful guitar , jackson kelly , signature guitar , steve vai

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode