VSK Swirl - custom vsk swirl Jem - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-11-2001, 04:53 PM Thread Starter

VSK Swirl - custom vsk swirl Jem

Just figured I'd post some pics of my latest aquisition, an sk swirl by Herc. It's a vsk neck on, what I think is, a custom rear routed Jem body. I think he did a real nice job on this one

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-11-2001, 05:09 PM

VSK Swirl

WOW!! Quite stunning. Congrats...
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-11-2001, 06:31 PM

Reviews: 5
VSK Swirl

very nice. *What makes you think it's a custom body?
post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-11-2001, 06:48 PM Thread Starter

VSK Swirl

jem7vwh: The lions claw is a little longer than on my other Jems. Other than that, nothing.
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-11-2001, 07:54 PM

VSK Swirl

There's one way to find out....take the neck off and look in the pocket for the Jem stamp.

Nice guit...love the pink vine

J>
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-11-2001, 08:42 PM

VSK Swirl

Very nice indeed, congrats on the axe man!
Jeremy
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-11-2001, 09:42 PM

VSK Swirl

You know, if it weren't for the fading body paint, I am really getting into the VSK. *Especially that neck -- all the vine necks are great, but that pink one is just crazy!
Great guitar iain!
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-12-2001, 09:14 AM

VSK Swirl

Great looking guitar...congrats!

I'm not trying to spin this thread in a new direction, but I have to say that the Hercs that I've seen are much more pleasing to my eye than the ATDs. *maybe i've seen too many DNA's on this site, but the Hercs just seem to have a real 'wave' to them where the ATDs get to be more of a mish-mash of colors.

Anyone else seeing this or am i nuts?
~Kenny
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-12-2001, 12:16 PM

VSK Swirl

A stunning guitar indeed. Congratulations!!

Joel
Alien Water Kiss Website
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-12-2001, 07:06 PM

VSK Swirl

A VERY sweet guitar indeed....very nice swirl....but in response to the other post....I prefer ATD's swirls....they are a lot busier....and I like that!
post #11 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-13-2001, 11:02 AM

VSK Swirl

sweet guitar
I can make them any way you would like . Neons ,muted,
glow in the dark , metalics, transparent, multi undertone backrounds , mild to wild swirl ,these are all things I have done before, as it says on my card anything possible. I am able to do the more kaotic one's because I want them like that but some of the coolest guitars are the subtle ones I call them one off's no mixing just color thrown on and swirl . But I also like the real detailed stuff I guess it's kind of my trade mark .We can also do any whim project that you have in mind . you have a snow board we can swirl it . you have the money and a car we can do it (cars so far 71 chevy impala convertable and a porsche 944 also a volkswagon beetle ) this stuff is fun there is nothing sacred ! lmao over the years I have most likely swirled anything you can think of many Harley's so far and the best one yet is in the process right now and artifcial knee joint for Miss Hungry I will hopefully get some pictures after its complete and with her kinda wild huh!
But I will post pictures of it before I send it out . I love doing this Im always looking to try new things so if you all have suggestions please let them rip. remember be nice lol!
once again congrats on the new ax
Darren
post #12 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-13-2001, 11:15 AM
Vendor

VSK Swirl

I think you should swirl Rhode Island, or, maybe Delaware?
post #13 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-13-2001, 02:44 PM

VSK Swirl

Maybe *New Jersey it would sure look better lol!Now what colors is the question do we go with the gray sky
maybe arthur kill brown and maybe newark blood splater red .lmao! Delaware, Rhode Island come on great states but I want a chalange . All we have to do is section a part of the Atlantic off and star mixing the colors any one know a few cement mixers we could borrow . Rich it may seem scary but I have already thought about real large project I want to do a house some day I mean the whole house 1 shot frame it side it roof it and swirl it . I would have to make that the front office for the biz though . Theres a small byou here I could use I think that would look great on the new property .
Darren
Damn I got it a mobile home !!!!! see you got me thinking too cool !!!! Oh hell I know a guy here who builds them -Hummmm! single wide or double wide how *will i get the two sides to match !!!! back to the drawing board !
post #14 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-13-2001, 02:49 PM
Vendor

VSK Swirl

Oh, you want a CHALLENGE!! OK, swirl China!! A nice Red Army red, and good ole USA White and Blue * :biggrin:
post #15 of 28 (permalink) Old 02-13-2001, 03:24 PM Thread Starter

VSK Swirl

I say you should swirl each state as per the hue in the AAA Atlas That way, from the air, the US would look like it does in the books :lame:

Tags
pink floyd

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode