When was Edge Pro with new saddles and soundchips fisr prduced? - Jemsite
Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models For discussion of Ibanez JEM, Universe and JS (Satriani) guitars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-27-2009, 07:19 PM Thread Starter

When was Edge Pro with new saddles and soundchips fisr prduced?

Hey Guys, I had been looking for a later model Jem and was just wondering if someone knows, What year of the Jem7vwh did Ibanez start using the newest Edge Pro, the one with the sound chips at the intonation points and longer saddle openings that do not require cutting off the ball of string??? Or do they all have these? To the best of my knowledge I have seen some 2003 models with the smaller looking saddle blocks. To be honest I just ordered a used Jem7vwh from guitar center and was making sure it had this trem. It is a pristine 2006 model that I payed $1178 for with the Black friday savings. In the three pics I have shows every detail but the trem saddles. there are more on there used section and priced to go. I laid that ole crap on em bout a new model coming this Jan namm show, told them that the tird ole white Jem would loose value and squirmed them from $1599 to 1178. They gauranteed the gold plating is perfect and I can return if not happy. Yeah I am excited,my first Jem. I was really wanting a floral or swirl but they are just so hard to find in good shape and priced anywhere near fair. I just cant pay 1700 for a beat up freworn Jem with scratched up flowers on it. So I got the most boring looking one til I can find the real Jem. I am so hoping they have something good for the new model. I am prepared and ready to pounce on it when it is released. AKJC1977
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-27-2009, 11:10 PM

Re: When was Edge Pro with new saddles and soundchips fisr prduced?

2003. Look on Jemsite home page and go to the model specs. The info. is there.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode