The list of things done to the guitar
• Replaced stock Hum-buckers with a Air Norton/Norton Dimarzio set.
• Stripped of the "Biker Black" paint and re-painted Satin black (I disliked the "leather grain")
• Extended the "scoop" of the lower horn and rounded the "edge" off a small bit
• 2008 Prestige Wizard neck shaved to original Wizard neck thickness (approx) 17mm-18mm with the 17mm being more rounded.
• Neck slightly shimmed to facilitate better action, and sink the trem down further for a more ergonomic "flush to the body" feel
• Tone pot removed, replaced with a momentary kill-switch
• Volume pot 330pf ceramic capacitor removed and replaced with a 150pf Mica cap. (My old PRS used this value, and I like it)
More pics to come.
I eventually plan on buying a brass trem block, and one of Ibanez's collet knobs to replace the current one.
I wasn't able to buy my own "custom" RG, so I made it.