7 string classical guitars - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-30-2006, 12:32 PM Thread Starter

7 string classical guitars

does anyone know any manufaturers of inexpensive (but not crap) 7 string classical acoustics, and possibly ones id be able to find in the UK... id quite like one to use in recording fingerpicking parts in my songs.
ive tried looking on google for some but with no luck, but then i do kinda suck at searching on the net.

thanks dudes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-30-2006, 02:01 PM

Re: 7 string classical guitars

I did a search and found this one (their description):

Giannini Model GWNC1/7-EL: This Sevilha classical nylon 7-string Acoustic/Electric guitar features a Giannini 4 band EQ preamp. Made with a solid Red Cedar top and Pau-Ferro/Morado back and sides, this guitar has a clasic Brazilian look. It also features gold plated machine heads, and a reinforced neck with adjustable truss rod. It also comes with a Giannini gig bag at no extra charge.

It's about US$390.00.

Don't know about the quality, but this might give you a starting point...

wemedge
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-30-2006, 02:34 PM

Re: 7 string classical guitars

Quote:
Originally Posted by wemedge
I did a search and found this one (their description):

Giannini Model GWNC1/7-EL: This Sevilha classical nylon 7-string Acoustic/Electric guitar features a Giannini 4 band EQ preamp. Made with a solid Red Cedar top and Pau-Ferro/Morado back and sides, this guitar has a clasic Brazilian look. It also features gold plated machine heads, and a reinforced neck with adjustable truss rod. It also comes with a Giannini gig bag at no extra charge.

It's about US$390.00.

Don't know about the quality, but this might give you a starting point...

wemedge

I literally just picked this up friday. I got the GWNC1/7 Classical. It's a decent guitar. It get's the job done. Looks and sounds great.

Edit: Damn I didn't realize it came in Electric-Acoustic. Oh well. Saved some cash.

Tags
electric guitar , string acoustic , truss rod

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode