Ibanez JEM Forum banner

7620 + mesa stolen 8-( help find me a 1527 by friday?

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  darren wilson 
#1 ·
Hey there,

just reaching out to ask if any UK guys can help me. I've had my house broken into and amongst other things my 7620 and my mesa boogie nomad were stolen :( sucks...

I'm insured, however I go away to the states this friday for two weeks and really needed the 7 string to go with me, i'm doing various gigs/jams and i have composition and final exam recital practise to be doin while i'm over there.

I've been calling all around the guiatr shops in the UK trying to find somewhere that has a 1527 in stock, apprarently headstock aren't getting any in until MAY so I have to find a store that has one in already.

If anyone knows of any store in the UK that has a 1527 (or preferably a 2077XL) i'd really appreciate a heads up. I've tried all the sound controls, machinehead.. so if anyone wanders by a store or knows a good ibanez/guitar shop that might PLEASE PLEASE help me...

thanks in advance

david

p.s also if it is the 1527 where can i get DiMarzio's for for a sensible price.

See less See more
#2 ·
Could Jeff at Machinhead not get one in for you? They had one in when i went down last time :-(

I'll keep my ears to the ground for you, I'm always looking for cheap 7620's Could you PM me the serial and description, I know of a RB one for sale locally

The only other shops i can think of are ... Coda, GAK and thats it, I'm not up on the London shops but i am sure someone will help out there

DiMarzio 7's I guess the cheapest place would be stateside, Just install em when ya get there ;-)

HTH

Rob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.