7620 + mesa stolen 8-( help find me a 1527 by friday? - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-05-2004, 11:50 AM Thread Starter

7620 + mesa stolen 8-( help find me a 1527 by friday?

Hey there,

just reaching out to ask if any UK guys can help me. I've had my house broken into and amongst other things my 7620 and my mesa boogie nomad were stolen sucks...

I'm insured, however I go away to the states this friday for two weeks and really needed the 7 string to go with me, i'm doing various gigs/jams and i have composition and final exam recital practise to be doin while i'm over there.

I've been calling all around the guiatr shops in the UK trying to find somewhere that has a 1527 in stock, apprarently headstock aren't getting any in until MAY so I have to find a store that has one in already.

If anyone knows of any store in the UK that has a 1527 (or preferably a 2077XL) i'd really appreciate a heads up. I've tried all the sound controls, machinehead.. so if anyone wanders by a store or knows a good ibanez/guitar shop that might PLEASE PLEASE help me...

thanks in advance

david

p.s also if it is the 1527 where can i get DiMarzio's for for a sensible price.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-05-2004, 12:00 PM

Could Jeff at Machinhead not get one in for you? They had one in when i went down last time :-(

I'll keep my ears to the ground for you, I'm always looking for cheap 7620's Could you PM me the serial and description, I know of a RB one for sale locally

The only other shops i can think of are ... Coda, GAK and thats it, I'm not up on the London shops but i am sure someone will help out there

DiMarzio 7's I guess the cheapest place would be stateside, Just install em when ya get there ;-)

HTH

Rob
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-05-2004, 04:58 PM

Argh, that sucks

Would Nevada Music have anything?
They have the 1527 and 2077XL on their website..
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-05-2004, 06:06 PM Thread Starter

Hey thanks guys

i'll check out those GAK and Coda...but nevada dont have any at all

and apparently the 2077XL was discontinued 3 years ago? can anyone confirm that for me?

thanks

david
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-05-2004, 06:24 PM

The 2077XL was still in production in 2003. I don't know if it's still around in 2004.

Tags
boogie nomad , guitar shop , mesa boogie , mesa boogie nomad

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode