Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Anyone have news on the Jackson Jason becker signature model

30K views 72 replies 43 participants last post by  Rab 
#1 ·
hey dudes,
well since the jackson forum is almost as bad as ESP's, i was wondering if you jackson fans here know anything about the Jason becker model that is coming out?

when is it coming out? do you have to get on a list? if someone could ask a moderator there or ask kevin easton, id appreciated it, i cant log in over there and if u post about it you get flamed.

Jason is my favorite and he has the only signature guitar id buy now (that or the n4, or kotzens frankenstein ibanez which i am still lookin for to buy)

thanks,
see ya

#5 ·
i suppose this will help him get some money, which i understandd he needs a lot, but this is total bulls-.- a signature guitar of a man who sadly won't play guitar anymore, by a brand he never played? come on! i would understand a peavey JB 'tribute' guitar or something, but this is just lame

#7 ·
Come on now! Who cares who is making the guitar! Mr. Becker is getting recognition for what he has contributed to guitar. And that my friend's is long over due. I also think that it is great Jackson is doing this because they are a great company and highly respected. If I had money I would surely buy one.

#8 ·
caprile said:
i suppose this will help him get some money, which i understandd he needs a lot, but this is total bulls-.- a signature guitar of a man who sadly won't play guitar anymore, by a brand he never played? come on! i would understand a peavey JB 'tribute' guitar or something, but this is just lame
Am I mistaken when I say that Leo Fender never knew how to play guitar?

#9 ·
yeah really caprile, what the hell are you talkin about? your post makes no sense whatsoever.

first of all, whos to say he wont play again? last time i checked, God hasnt posted on jemsite(....yet, but im sure hes proud Glen :) )

secondly, im glad jackson is doing it so we know that the best guitar company is making this guitar. go head polaris lets hear some more redundancy(why is captain ron continuing to post here since he obviously hates ibanez....i dont hate ibanez, i love ibanez, i just know that jackson is the best company....crafstmanship, value, especially for the money)

and given to fly said it very well. i just wanna add, if any guitarist on earth deserves a signature guitar, its jason becker, regaurdless of the timing or company or whatever else there is to say.

and id like to know more about this too, good subject.

#10 ·
Hey,
Correct, if anyone deserves their own model for production lomited or not, its Jason Becker. I wish carvin would replicate his old 80's axes, the Hurricanes. Becker continues to contribute to the musical community. His current work is still great. It's not as guitar filled, but its really well done. Second, the fact that he continues living is a milestone on its on. Doctors gave me him 3 years max...its what 12 now?? Who has lived 12 years with ALS ????? There are plans still ahead for Jason, or he would be done by now. Just my thoughts. Anyways, he will always continue to be the driviing for in my playing. I can't wait for a signature of his. I emailed him when he first posted about that. He replied that he would post everything as soon it was all ironed out. So i guess all we can do is wait.

#11 ·
kirk said:
Am I mistaken when I say that Leo Fender never knew how to play guitar?
i don't know if he played or not, but he was a businessman who founded a company with his name.
a signature series guitar, as i understand, is an instrument created to resemble (altough endorsees always play other stuff!) the main instrument used by a musician. sometimes the instrument can get a 'personality' of his own, like a les paul, but the original intend is to sell 'the guitar xxx uses' when did jason use a jackson?

captain ron: i love JB and would like him to play again as much as anybody else, i'm just stating a very realistic fact. i hope i'm wrong.

my whole point is this is an extremely commercial move, rather than a true tribute.

#15 ·
Captain Ron said:
yeah really caprile, what the hell are you talkin about? your post makes no sense whatsoever.

first of all, whos to say he wont play again? last time i checked, God hasnt posted on jemsite(....yet, but im sure hes proud Glen :) )

secondly, im glad jackson is doing it so we know that the best guitar company is making this guitar. go head polaris lets hear some more redundancy(why is captain ron continuing to post here since he obviously hates ibanez....i dont hate ibanez, i love ibanez, i just know that jackson is the best company....crafstmanship, value, especially for the money)

and given to fly said it very well. i just wanna add, if any guitarist on earth deserves a signature guitar, its jason becker, regaurdless of the timing or company or whatever else there is to say.

and id like to know more about this too, good subject.
:roll:

#26 ·
THE NEW JASON BECKER MODEL HAS ARRIVED!
YES ITS HERE AND DESIGNED BY JASON AND PARADISE GUITARS !
AFTER TURNING DOWN MANY OFFERS,BY BIG COMPANIES, JASON AND PARADISE HOOKED UP, AND MADE THE NEW BECKER SIGNATURE MODEL!
JEMSITE AND ALL ITS MEMBERS SHOULD BE PROUD THAT IT TOOK ONE OF ITS OWN VENDORS TO ACTUALLY DO IT ! JASON IS VERY EXCITED AND THANKS EVERY ONE OF
JEMSITE FOR THEIR SUPPORT.EVERY MAJOR PLAYER IN THE WORLD HAS WAITED FOR THIS DAY! i WILL RELEASE SOME PICS SHORTLY ! THERE WILL BE A CHANCE FOR EARLY PRE ORDERS THROUGH PARADSEGUITARSUSA.COM AS ONLY A LIMITED EDITION WILL RUN.
THANK YOU JEMSITE AND MEMBERS
TOM GIANNANDREA

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.