Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Appraise my RG770 please :)

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  S420 
#1 ·
I have an Ibanez RG770 that I received as a gift when I was a teenager back in the 90's. I haven't played it in years and I would like to sell it to pay off some bills. Sin, I know... But I need the money badly!

Could someone give me an idea of how much it is worth?

It is in good condition, a few small dings and scratches in the paint, but nothing serious. Sounds great, the neck is still in shape, no buzz. The paint colour is Metallic Purple.

Here's a few photos:

I'd appreciate the input! And I would consider serious offers if anyone is interested. Case, whammy bar and strap included. I live in Ottawa, Canada.

P.S. The sticker can come off easily.

See less See more
#4 ·
I have that exact same model, color and everything. It has been my main axe since I bought it in July 91'. I think it was only made for 1990 because it wasn't in the 89' or 91' catalog. If you don't mind post the serial number or just the letter and the first number and I can tell you what year it is. Those are some of the sweetest guitars Ibanez has made. Ibanez listed the color as Grape Ice.

#9 ·
You are sooo going to regret selling that, sell a kidney ;)
Yes, I know I will regret it.... But I have creditors calling me daily harassing me for payments. The way I see it, if I sell her off now I can save my credit rating form any more damage before it is too late. As it is now, I've probably screwed my credit rating for the next decade.... Ain't it nice being a slave to corporate America!?........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.