Awesome guitar Rich! - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 10:26 AM Thread Starter

Awesome guitar Rich!

Got a new guitar from Rich a few months back and it's outstanding! The couple RG Prestige series guitars I got from Rich, I love more than any Jem I have ever had! He does an OUTSTANDING JOB with setups and shipping as most of you know. This is my fav. guitar and plays like a dream! It goes without saying if you're in the market for a guitar you must deal with Rich, whether new or used.

Steve

RG3570ZLB...photo from Rich's site. I haven't taken shots of mine yet.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 10:29 AM Thread Starter

Re: Awesome guitar Rich!

can you please transfer this to the RG Prestige section....posted in jems by mistake..thanks
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 02:07 PM
Vendor

Wow, talk about out of the blue. Wasn't that like 3 months ago? Don't tell me you're just getting around to playing it now?!
post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 02:47 PM Thread Starter

I have played it a few times. Not enough time unfortunately to REALLY play it or record with YET. just too much goin' on with photography and my little one crawling all over the place (just turned 1) but that will change soon enough. My studio is close to done and the first tracks I record will be with this beauty. I wanted to post a thank you on jemsite. When you get a red one in, I may want one of those too...but I need to save some cash. It'll be awhile. I have to say this is the best guitar I have ever played.

Steve
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 03:33 PM
Vendor

Ahhh, so you're just late

Thanks and no worries, hopefully you'll get to spend more time with it soon! Red is always in stock if you want a his and hers
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 03:35 PM

Got my 3550MZ ROM from Rich a while back, best setup Ive ever had...beats my JCs by far
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 04:23 PM
Banned

does rich have a shop (store) i always thought he bought n sold from home ???.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanez777vbk View Post
Yeah, and I figured out the code through the front door, and have a plan to escape the laser beams of the alarm to get into the inventory room

Sweet dreams :-) !
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 05:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chlamy View Post
Yeah, and I figured out the code through the front door, and have a plan to escape the laser beams of the alarm to get into the inventory room

Sweet dreams :-) !
i didnt mean i was going to brake into the mans house.ive many faults but a theif isnt one of them nor a rouge,and sweet dreams to you bwarna.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 05:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanez777vbk View Post
aye i supose that was a daft question lol.but i think rich will sleep well tonight after all im only 2000 miles away
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 05:44 PM

it's all good bro', I was just making a joke after one beer too many To answer your question, but Rich will correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think he has a "regular" shop, but if you show up at his front door and are ready to shell out the cash for a guitar, I am sure he'll sell you one, that is, if he has the model you want fully prepped for the package you want
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 06:03 PM
Vendor

If anybody wants to know, the code is "Schlage"

In person by appointment
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 10:17 PM

Reviews: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by chlamy
that just made me think Rich's "inventory room" is rigged up similar to that one scene in Ocean's Twelve

Reg
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-09-2009, 02:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chlamy View Post
it's all good bro', I was just making a joke after one beer too many To answer your question, but Rich will correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think he has a "regular" shop, but if you show up at his front door and are ready to shell out the cash for a guitar, I am sure he'll sell you one, that is, if he has the model you want fully prepped for the package you want
ok mate no worries,its all good

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode