bc rich warbeast - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-15-2012, 02:24 PM Thread Starter

Reviews: 1
bc rich warbeast

hello everyone im new on this site heres my new bc rich trace warbeast in my new coffin case case what you think,i love it,the build quality is flawless in every way,and in particular i love the ebony fret board,i also have an ibanez but this time i wanted something pritty mad looking,hope you like .. cheers

Last edited by bodsy; 05-18-2012 at 01:25 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-15-2012, 05:25 PM

Re: bc rich warbeast

awesome guitar ...congrats
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-15-2012, 09:52 PM

those inlays are crazy! Digging the binding too, nice guitar man
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-16-2012, 03:07 PM Thread Starter

Reviews: 1

thanks for nice comments,colour of body is onyx made of mahogony,maple neck,ebony fret board with custom trase inlays,there kind of a black perloid in the light,jumbo frets,black crome hardware and strings go threw the body and i got the coffin case in ltd edition purple which rearly complements it nicely,im teaching my self to play so i have this and a beutifull ibanez rg 350 dx,i think im gona collect guitars i love em,im gona be on the look out for a second hand rg in next few weeks as im gona be doin some kind of swirl job threw the summer as i love them to

hi all ive had to remove these photos for know as i had to use my kb for a few photos of a swirl ive just done,just incase you were wondering where the photos are,cheers.

Last edited by bodsy; 06-12-2012 at 06:38 AM.

Tags
bc rich warbeast

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode