Been a busy spring - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 06:53 PM Thread Starter

Been a busy spring

I am a craigslist addict and I have found some great deals lately.
First I traded a yamaha drumset I couldnt seem to give away for am iron label rg with emgs. This was just after it was released at NAMM.

Next I picked up a Zakk Wylde epi for 275, I had one of these a couple of years ago actually, can you say extremely heavy? Got to have a wide strap.

Next was an epic deal. A guy posted an Ibenez sabre on mothers day lol. I asked where it was made, he said usa. I figured he may not know what he has, so I asked about the serial number, and it was f. Awesome, He was selling it for 250 with a cheap practice amp. I asked how much without the amp, he said 200, I said "ON my way!" Turned out to be a one owner bought at a local music store of the time.No crack at the nut, came with a trembucker in the bridge, and original Ibanez case. Needless to say, that made my week.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 06:53 PM Thread Starter

Re: Been a busy spring

I then painted a s470 and put some guitarheads hexbucker in it. Also had a 99 7621 ( I think) I refinished and put some deactivators in.

And then picked up a MIM strat with texas specials and case for 300.

Then put air norton tone zone combo in a DY550.

ANd just won a black 770 on that auction site for 325 shipped with a case. I just cant pass up a good deal.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 08:56 PM

Happy new guitar day x 7!
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-01-2013, 10:01 PM

Well done sir

Tags
ibanez rg saber les paul

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode