Bought My First 7 String! - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-21-2009, 10:53 PM Thread Starter

Bought My First 7 String!

Hey there everybody,

just bought my first 7 string from everybody's friend (musicians?).

Bought the Schecter Loomis C7 and I'd say I went with the right choice.

Saved about $140 buying it scratch 'n dent so I got it for a fairly decent price.

Just gotta wait the 2-5 days now to get it in! aahhh! I can't wait I'm too excited!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-21-2009, 11:01 PM

Reviews: 7
Re: Bought My First 7 String!

I've heard that the Jeff Loomis Sig is really good. Have fun with that guitar. My only worry is that you bought the guitar from musician's friend, recently their customer support and service have really been lacking, well I hope that you get the guitar in good condition.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-01-2009, 05:40 PM Thread Starter

Re: Bought My First 7 String!

http://www.jemsite.com/forums/f25/gr...uch-89992.html

so the guitar arrived in totally flawless condition except the pickup selector switch needs some cleaning or replacing. I'm more than happy to save money on a faulty switch!

I'm not too impressed with the EMG 707 pickups so I'm going to replace them with the Duncan Blackouts 7 instead.

other than that this guitar is very impressive in quality.

Tags
loomis , schecter

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode