Bought a RG2550 - good move? good deal? - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-26-2008, 07:55 PM Thread Starter

Bought a RG2550 - good move? good deal?

Mostly a stat guy - haven't played much lately but I wanted to get something to play in basement,jam w/friends, and back up my prs 24 and am strat. I'm more of a classic rock blues guy but loved the neck on the 2550 and liked the H/S/H versatility.

ordered one from MF for $750 in white.

how are these guitars? any good? did I get a decent deal? how are the tremolo's on these? I had a Kramer Baretta with a Floyd Rose and hated it - are these any better?

Any info is greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 05:02 AM

Re: Bought a RG2550 - good move? good deal?

You got a good deal, $3500 brand new for us Aussies. The edge zero is supost to be the new it trem from what ive red dont quote me though.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-11-2008, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibz_SA View Post
You got a good deal, $3500 brand new for us Aussies. The edge zero is supost to be the new it trem from what ive red dont quote me though.
where? i paid 1800 for mine and my jem was only 4000 that was pert by the way

http://www.guitar.com.au/guitars/electric/ibanez/

if you paid that much then you should shop around more
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-11-2008, 04:00 AM

I've got the 2550 with the Edge Pro trem. Doesn't go out of tune!

I love mine, proper versatile.

If I was you, I'd get a Tremel-No. It's a back stop that can make the trem dive-only, hard tail, aswell as floating. Tis really easy to install.

Remember to post those pics!

Tags
edge zero , kramer baretta

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode