Brian Moore guitars - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-31-2004, 06:09 AM Thread Starter

Brian Moore guitars

Wow. I tried one of these today and they are amazing! I was just wondering if anyone on the site has one or has tried one cos these things are nice for the price! Post pics of your Brian Moores!

Joe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-31-2004, 07:22 AM

I've only played one, an i1f I believe. Was very good indeed for a korean made guitar. I really doubt my edr470 and other low end RGs can compete with it! Felt very good, sounded good. The floyd was the only drawback, and maybe the price, but here in France, prices are always high even for a JS pick.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-31-2004, 06:06 PM

i Know a guy that has lots of guitars. including

Ibanez:
Uv777bk
7vwh
7bsb(with emgs)
Js1000
J custom(looks like an S guitar but even more beutiful)

and his newest guitars that are

Brian Moore
one 6 string guitar i dont know the model
and a custom 7 string guitar that costed $2500(fixed bridge)

he used to use only ibanez but then he changed to brian moore and he says that the brian moore guitars sound and feel better!
His main guitar is the 7 string brian moore and the 6 string brian moore.
he doesnt use the ibanez guitars live anymore.

so i think Brian moore is a good brand. But pricey!
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-01-2004, 03:45 AM

I bought myself a brand new c90p as a xmas present. Beautiful guitar, with chrome covered pickups, piezo and colour changing sparkle finish ŗ la JS90. Nice shape, plays well. But I'm just not convinced it's better than any of my Steinbergers -- I have taken the guitar out of the case twice, each time for about 5 minutes...
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-07-2004, 05:41 PM

I own a BMC MC/1, it just oozes quality. I love pretty much everything about it, it sounds great and plays like no other guitar I've ever laid my hands on. It was originally equipped with a JB and a pair of matched SSL-1 but I've swapped them for a Tonezone, kept the middle SSL-1, and a Pro Track.
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-08-2004, 03:49 PM

yea

Some of the best guitar's made today, even though Brian Moore himself has nothing to do with the company with them anymore.
I'm selling my C90 now and have had it listed on here for a few weeks.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-15-2004, 08:16 PM

I had a really nice, endorser made C90, but I got rid of it. It didn't have any soul. That said, I have played some truly amazing Brian Moores. Like any other brand, there are some amazing ones and some dogs, but as a whole their quality is very good.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-16-2004, 08:34 AM

Here's my old I2000 i1

I didnt like the Duncans in it, but it did feel like a JS1000 - certainly body-wise.

James
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-19-2004, 01:35 PM

yea

The Real Brian Moore above is an endorsement piece.. (The chlorine Finish one) Not the natural finish Korean iSeries directly above this post.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-19-2004, 02:19 PM

Re: yea

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCShredder
The Real Brian Moore above is an endorsement piece.. (The chlorine Finish one) Not the natural finish Korean iSeries directly above this post.
Yeah, but the above one is a Brian Moore anyway, whoever started the thread did not say he only wants to see US made ones...And I've heard some really good things about the i2000 series, I would consider one of the fixed bridge models, but they're still a bit out of the price range...
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-19-2004, 02:45 PM

yea

Yea they are much like a high end/deluxe ESP with top line hardware. The only thing I hate about Brian Moore is they only have 22 frets. Nobody in their right mind is going to pay $8,000 for a new MC1 and they don't even make them anymore. They have a waiting list for when they start again and the guy from queensryche is number 2 on the list.

I wouldn't mind having the high end i2000 series with the 13pin midi.
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-02-2004, 02:39 PM

Wow these guitars are nice. I have never played a Brian Moore but they sure look nice.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-11-2004, 03:00 AM

Here's mine. I love it. It is the best playing guitar I've ever played.

I had to edit the pic because it was in the case when I snapped the pic.

Tags
beautiful guitar , brian moore , fixed bridge , fixed bridge model , fixed bridge models , ibanez guitars , playing guitar

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode